Poll: The force unleashed ultimate sith edition, which platform is better?

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
Well I want to buy The Force Unleashed, it looks kind of fun. I make a point to only buy the Game of the Year Editions, or games that comes with all of its DLC. So If I do buy the it will be the Ultimate Sith Edition. Now for my question. I have PS3, Xbox360, Wii, and a Macbook Pro 13'. Which of those consoles has the best version in terms of graphics or features. Keep in mind I don't use Xbox live so if I buy for the Xbox360 there will be no multiplayer if there is any. Also I would love to buy it for my Macbook, It would give me something to play on it. However I am not sure if my Mac will run it, ill add the specs below.

MacBook Pro 13'
processor 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2GB 1067 MHz DDR3
160Gb Harddrive

I have also read that the PC version is infirior to the console counter parts, how ever I am not sure about the Mac version.

Edit: I tried to add a poll but it posted it instead, o well.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
I wouldn't highly recommend the PC version of the game. Sure, it might look a bit better, but seriously...the game takes up 30GB of harddrive space....even one of the largest space taking games on the PC market, World of Warcraft, doesn't even take that much space. That and I heard it was a pretty lousy port...

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
Durxom said:
I wouldn't highly recommend the PC version of the game. Sure, it might look a bit better, but seriously...the game takes up 30GB of harddrive space....even one of the largest space taking games on the PC market, World of Warcraft, doesn't even take that much space. That and I heard it was a pretty lousy port...
So the Mac version is the same as the PC version?

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
There is no multiplayer in the game so it doesn't matter if you get it for 360 or PS3. I have it on PC and two patches that came out for it fixed all of the issues. I still wouldn't recommend it for PC if you have a console. For some reason no one in LucasArts thought about letting you chose which language you want to install so the game takes up 25Gb.

calvincaplan

Jun 3, 2009
For god's sake, do NOT get it for the wii. It is so, so terrible when compared to the other games. Apart from the graphics, it has clunky gameplay and they make no use of the wiis motion capabilities in lightsaber combat.

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
calvincaplan said:
For god's sake, do NOT get it for the wii. It is so, so terrible when compared to the other games. Apart from the graphics, it has clunky gameplay and they make no use of the wiis motion capabilities in lightsaber combat.
So its down to PS3 and Xbox360. Is there any difference between the 2 versions?