Poll: The glories of Ice cream

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I think we can all agree that Ice cream is delicious. Everbody loves it!

*glares at detractors*

EVERYBODY! :mad:

It tastes good, and is just about the most refreshing thing ya can eat on a really hot day, but which Ice cream is the best ice cream?

We have the obvious powerhouses of Chocolate, Vanilla, and strawberry, but we also have contenders such as cookie dough, superman, and bannana. Less well known to be sure, but not to be overlooked.

Escapist, We need to decide once and for all!

So, which is the best?

[sub][sub][sub]Blue moon. The answer is clearly Blue moon.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Superman ice cream? What is this nonsense?

My favourite is maple and pecan. But most things that come in maple and pecan will most likely be my favourite.
Blueberry is also good, especially proper Italian ice cream.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Why do we need to decide on which flavour is the best? Why can't we all just live in harmony with our love of ice cream?

I don't have a set favourite, but the ones I go for the most are chocolate, mint choc chip, neopolitan, raspberry ripple, and Ben & Jerrys Phish Food. (The Fudge Brownie one is good too, oh and the caramel one....)

Pretty much as long as it isn't alcohol flavoured, or with hidden raisins (Seriously who thought that was a good idea?) I pretty much like all ice cream flavours :3

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Vanilla is my all time favourite flavour. I wouldn't say it's the best (I can't speak for everyone) but it's my favourite.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Ben and Jerry's Phish food, which is apparently an obscure hipster flavour now. :p

For the sake of us ignorant British, can you tell us what the Superman and Blue Moon flavours are?

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
If I had to choose one, I'd go with Turkey Hill's Chocolate Pretzel [http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/light-ice-cream-flavors.aspx?pID=263].

Though, honorable mention goes to Pennstate's creamery Peatchy Paterno.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Eh....I tend to like all flavors. My current ice cream obsession is with Well's Blue Bunny Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches. Holy crap are they good. I'm going to get so fat.

Well, fatter.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Cookies & Cream damn it. Although pretty much any ice cream is awesome. Oh & a Key Lime & strawberry milkshake is just about perfect.

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
Peanut butter chocolate swirl is probably my favorite, but when I can't get that I like a good black raspberry. Also, Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie is delicious.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
kailus13 said:
Ben and Jerry's Phish food, which is apparently an obscure hipster flavour now. :p

For the sake of us ignorant British, can you tell us what the Superman and Blue Moon flavours are?

[user] Eclipse Dragon[/user] tells me blue moon is apparently only found in the Midwest though :(

I weep for you poor souls who can't get it!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
TizzytheTormentor said:
Good Ole Vanilla!

Nothing hits the spot like painfully generic vanilla! Ever had a vanilla malt before? *drools*
No, no malts, but I do love me a bowl of Vanilla with chocolate syrup as well as Root Beer Floats :D

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Tiger flavour. Orange and black licorice is pretty tasty. Plus, tiger just sounds cool.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
T0ad 0f Truth said:

*glares at detractors*

It tastes good, and is just about the most refreshing thing ya can eat on a really hot day, but which Ice cream is the best ice cream?

We have the obvious powerhouses of Chocolate, Vanilla, and strawberry, but we also have contenders such as cookie dough, superman, and bannana. Less well known to be sure, but not to be overlooked.

Escapist, We need to decide once and for all!

So, which is the best?

[sub][sub][sub]Blue moon. The answer is clearly Blue moon.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
I voted for some obscure hipster flavour even though rum raisin isn't some obscure hipster flavour >=[

Vancleef

Jul 6, 2010
Probably blueberry. But you can never go wrong with good old vanilla or pecan ice-cream.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Vanilla AND chocolate.

Interracial ice cream for the win!

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food and Magnum Almond are winners, too.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:

*glares at detractors*

Everybody except this person [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/]. You get the torches, I'll get the stake.

Anyway, I voted strawberry but I am also a fan of the obscure hipster flavour of lemon. Sour is just so awesome, especially in ice cream! But to be honest, I'd rather get several different flavours. Mmm, they combine into new and more potent ones, yesss.