Poll: The Great Escapist Civil War

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
"Mnrf."
A good start.
Dragons picked himself up and did the usual morning-after-messy-night check. No broken bones, only a couple of scrapes, and not a traffic cone in sight. Lovely.
No bed though. In fact, no furniture of any description. What had he been-- oh, yeah. Not a dream then.
He waited for the realisation to set in. There was nothing useful that could be accomplished until that was out of the way.
Hmm. Nothing. Maybe he'd finally got himself a decent backbone, or possibly he'd just hit his head harder than he
"Aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!"
Perhaps not.

A quick scan of his surroundings revealed little, short of a couple of defaced signposts and bits of hardware. Oh, and a few thousand dismembered corpses.
That meant the mods were out in force. Always a good thing, as long as you didn't anger one of them. Or annoy them slightly. Or indeed make them aware of your existence at all.
Erm.

Dragons' instincts told him the best direction to go would be to his left. He therefore turned 90° clockwise and started walking again.
He hadn't trusted those bloody instincts ever since that business with the cabbages and no power on this earth would make him complete that sentence.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Xero turned to the hooded figure. "Well, you've already got the look going. We'll induct you into the order as soon as things go back to normal, or as normal as things get around here." Xero sat down on a nearby boulder and seemed to ponder whether to join Lacoil in battle or not. Xero stood up. "screw it. I'm a loyal follower of Sir Schmoopy. If he can kill a poor beggar for the man's loincloth, then I sure as hell can attack an evil horde of trolls." He threw off his cloak and summoned a scythe. This scythe looked pure evil. It was entirely black and the blade was even shaped like a bat's wing. Xero teleported down to the battlefield, his eyes glowing white with energy. "I wanna cast a spell... I CAST... DOUBLE FLARE!" twin bursts of light stunned all the nearby trolls. Xero quickly went to work with his scythe. Everytime it touched a troll, they screamed, their minds tortured by their own poison. Xero's voice was in their head, maddening whispers that just. Wouldn't. Go. Away. Trolls banned themselves on the spot to escape the voices. After much troll slaying, and much Scandinavian rock, Xero found himself back to back with Lacoil, surrounded by trolls. Xero Scythe smiled. "You know, I've never listened to it before, but I actually like Scandinavian Speed Metal." He started to spin his scythe around, the air shrieking as the scythe became a circular blur. Some trolls removed themselves just from the sound alone. Xero slammed the butt of the scythe into the ground, creating a shockwave. He tilted his head back in acknowledgement of Lacoil. "So... feeling up for a troll massacre?" He asked as he took his scythe up in his hands.

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
RAGE OF THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR WE ARE OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!