Poll: The Meaning of Life

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Life is what you make of it. You can go out there and do everything around the world, or snuggle up with a loved one at home. We have free will so at the end of the day it's up to you.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
This thread doesn't seem to be at all serious, but I'll still answer it as if it were:
Whatever you make of it.
There is no objective goal or meaning of life, though.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
sex...no really to point of any living thing is to pass on its genes and help its species survive. this happens via reproduction aka sex =)

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
the answer to lifem the universe and everything is 42. duh. the true question is, what is the qestion of which the answer of 42 goes to?

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
"Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations." Hope you get the reference, God I'm such a nerd.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Why does life need a meaning? Life is miraculous, it needs no justification. If you want a meaning to life, then come up with that yourself. Why would you want some pretentious douche telling you the meaning of your life, anyway?

MaskedMori

Aug 17, 2009
I believe life has no meaning, but it has a goal. Why doesn't everybody just die? Kill themselves? I'd say because they don't want to die. Why don't they want to die? Life is full of pain, but it is also full of fun. Everything a person does is for one common goal, fun. Think about it... Think about something you've done, anything really, and you can probably trace it back to fun.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
BACON!!!111!!!!one!!!!111!!

Wait, no, that's the meaning of breakfast. I think the meaning of life is just the experience. The ride is what is important, not the destination.