Poll: The most Bad-ass gaming character

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
Who chose Duke Nukem? Oh well, can't beat tradition...

I'd say Pyramid Head, but in your list I vote Kratos.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
DRTJR said:
Always bet on duke
That's stupid. if I did I'd be out twenty bucks. I have to go with Kratos, Duke is a close second, but Kratos is just more serious than him.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Kratos, I mean come on he doesn't take shit from nobody. Not even from a God.

Devil Gamer

Dec 12, 2009
Dante from Devil May Cry you dont fuck with a man who gets impaled at the beginning of 3 out of the 4 games.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I don't like that this is a poll, most people won't agree with any of those options. But out of those, I would say Kratos.

1-800 NOOB OWNED

Dec 16, 2009
Shmee seriously guys gordan is cool but not really badass if you thinks about it and duke flaunts it too much i would say someone that that doesn't eat danger and crap bullets and that is most humanlike but handels the situation with a calm head would be badass.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
On this list it was a choice between Cash and Mercer for me; in the end I chose mercer because, you know, come on guys.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Demon Slayer X said:
3 words....

Heavy.Weapons.Guy

:D
Agreed.
Belthalmel said:
Lancer873 said:
Kratos... there's no choice about it. There's every other gaming character, and then there's Kratos. Seriously, name another gaming character that rips off someone's arms and then beats him with them.
At least two people in the Mortal Kombat series.
Okay... name another gaming character that uses a living being as a battering ram to charge through a huge group of enemies (and RTS commanders don't count)

Generator

May 8, 2009
Kratos is pretty badass. But then, I have a bias for any weapons on chains. Still, he's got some pretty cool moves, and I don't know most of the other guys, so Kratos it is!

Zay5k

Dec 6, 2009
On the poll it has to be Kratos. No doubt. But overall, call me crazy but Frank Fontaine from Bioshock. Im mean the dudes a genius. Nothing superhuman about him except some crazy manipulation skills and he ends up controling everything without lifting a finger. To me thats badass