Poll: the most dumbest ************ I ever laid eyes on

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
Well, I went on to Justin Bieber's "baby" video to watch the flame wars(cause you know that shit's funny)and you will not believe what I saw. A youtuber said that jb is bad and that Rock is best and dumbass ************ said that only FIVE FUCKING PERCENT of people LISTEN TO ROCK! I don't mind jb but if this is what bielebers are thinking than I might just become a hater. Srysly? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STATISTIC?

Do you think that is true?

[edit]hehe my title draws people in like a devilistic(is that even a word)pedosmile

Taxman1

Sep 14, 2009
There needs to be a poll option where "I move on and ignore it."
Seriously, as long as it doesn't offend me on a deep personal level I really rather not bother with it at all.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Both sides are bad, but its only the Anti Bieber side that are assholes.

Dec 14, 2009
NO, I ALSO BELIEVE THAT CAPSLOCK DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO GET A POINT ACROSS.

Your typical Justin Bieber fan has the intelligence of a siamese penguin with a starfish lodged in both it's brains, trolls will troll. Fact.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
ICanBreakTheseCuffs said:
Well, I went on to Justin Bieber's "baby" video to watch the flame wars(cause you know that shit's funny)and you will not believe what I saw. A youtuber said that jb is bad and that Rock is best and dumbass ************ said that only FIVE FUCKING PERCENT of people LISTEN TO ROCK! I don't mind jb but if this is what bielebers are thinking than I might just become a hater. Srysly? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STATISTIC?

Do you think that is true?

Dude..... The title of this thread is "The most dumbest ************".....
Come on dude. Don't set me up like this, it's hard to resist.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
ok i will admitt, "the most DUMBEST-" drew me into this.

Also you should know by now people get cunty when it comes to flaming other people

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
the most dumbest ************ I ever laid eyes on
What? No, no comment. I am just admiring the view here. I am a fan of irony, you see.

Apr 8, 2008
Yes I believe it is supposed to be the "Most Stupidest".

A friend of mine was dissing this Bieber dude and I didn't know who he was (Bieber).So my buddy says " He has this song and it goes 'baby...baby...baby"

I asked "Is he covering Homer Simpson?"
I was thinking of the Episode of The Simpsons where Homer goes to Rock'n Roll Fantasy Camp.

I doubt I'll watch Bieber's video but at some point in my life I will watch that Simpsons episode again.

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
SadisticPretzel said:
"Srysly"? Were you dropped on your head as a child or do you just enjoy looking retarded?
Retarded is the most over used word of the century. People need to stop using it.

[edit]infact,it actually means to slow down or something related to that. An example would be "flame retardent suit."

I'll wait for your response

Taxman1

Sep 14, 2009
SadisticPretzel said:
"Srysly"? Were you dropped on your head as a child or do you just enjoy looking retarded?
Retarded is the most over used word of the century. People need to stop using it.

[edit]infact,it actually means to slow down or something related to that. An example would be "flame retardent suit."

Well it rolls off the tongue better than dumbest.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
re·tard·ed
adj.
1. (Often Offensive) Affected with mental retardation.
2. Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.
Don't try to come off as witty at this point, please. There's no comeback from writing 'stupid' or 'dumb' wrong while using the word as an insult. Anything you say as a retort after that will only make you look more stuped... There is simply no way for you to look superior to anyone anymore in this thread.

Accept it and come back tomorrow. Maybe people have forgotten by then.

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
Taxman1 said:
SadisticPretzel said:

Well it rolls off the tongue better than dumbest.
I beg to differ
2 syllables>3 syllables

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
Axeli said:
re·tard·ed
adj.
1. (Often Offensive) Affected with mental retardation.
2. Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.
Don't try to come off as witty at this point, please. There's no comeback from writing 'stupid' or 'dumb' wrong while using the word as an insult. Anything you say as a retort after that will only make you look more stuped... There is simply no way for you to look superior to anyone anymore in this thread.

Accept it and come back tomorrow. Maybe people have forgotten by then.
When did I say 'stupid' or 'dumb' wrong?

[edit]oh, and I see you misspelled 'stupid' as 'stuped'. Whether this is a trap or you actually misspelled stupid, I have no comment.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
the most dumbest ************ I ever laid eyes on
The proper superlative for 'dumb' is 'the dumbest'.

Just give up. Like I said, there's no comeback from this. You aren't making yourself look any smarter to anyone here.