Poll: The Ultimate Question

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Trying to post while watching Cap's tight butt move back and forth. Somehow it's even more distracting than the catgirl gif.

<pauses for self-questioning>
[nope, still straight]
[......but damn if that butt ain't awesome]

OT: Tough call.

The real answer is it's a package deal, you take the whole woman -- hopefully for her personality! -- or you sit home alone.

I like a toned body, which includes a tight ass, but generally smaller boobs. If I could have both (within reason, of course: anime boobs range from "totally flat" through "blatant fanservice" before winding up at "somebody get this girl a wheelbarrow or possibly corrective surgery"), that would of course be better.

What I'm really into is legs. Long and strong, please!

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Sorry but for me the proper answer is.... midriffs/navels.

But not pierced. Piercing defiles them.

Judge me if you want.

Sep 14, 2009
butt for sure, a nice ass will have my eyes following it like a magnet for days.

BUT!!!!!!!!! (no pun here.....)

they need a nice balance, if the boobs are just stupidly huge or awkward on the girls body (hey, shit happens, I know I'm not put together perfectly.) then that can easily counterbalance an awesome ass.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Gah! You've massively biased the debate for me by using that as a sample picture for 'booty'... (Isn't that one actually a good option for... 'both'?)

Ehh...

Now I don't know anymore.

I guess I'll say booty then, since it gives me an excuse to perv on guys and girls... XD

[hr]
Incidentally, why is this thread in particular looking like an escapist's, old-timer's convention.
What, did we all become master Roshi over time or something? XD

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Boobs, I don't make eye contact with anyone so while I'm looking down I might as well see a rockin set of boobs.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I am a great fan of both, really, but if I have to go for one or the other then butts win the day.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
I'm actually fairly indifferent. Boobs & butts, cats & dogs, Marmite... I hold no strong opinions on any of them (and let that be the only similarity those things have). To be perfectly honest I love both, but a girl with a bit of muscle (I'm not talking the Arnie-in-a-two-piece look here, I still find that intensely unattractive)... Damn.

Oh, and sooner or later someone is going to say feet. I've never understood those people.
Muscles, ew. :p
I have never understood that any better than you understand feet. Muscles on a girl are a huge turn-off to me. I like soft, smooth bodies, and maybe even just slightly chubby.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
infohippie said:
TheRightToArmBears said:
I'm actually fairly indifferent. Boobs & butts, cats & dogs, Marmite... I hold no strong opinions on any of them (and let that be the only similarity those things have). To be perfectly honest I love both, but a girl with a bit of muscle (I'm not talking the Arnie-in-a-two-piece look here, I still find that intensely unattractive)... Damn.

Oh, and sooner or later someone is going to say feet. I've never understood those people.
I have never understood that any better than you understand feet. Muscles on a girl are a huge turn-off to me. I like soft, smooth bodies, and maybe even just slightly chubby.
To be frank, I quite like a chubby girl myself. In general I just like an interesting body, we're bombarded with images of bikini-clad models so much that I'm a little desensitized to the traditional slim build, a bit of muscle or fat here or there keeps things exciting.

Still, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Sep 13, 2009
Honestly never got the thing with butts. I've always just consider that part of a nice body as a whole, never found them particularly erotic on their own.

On the other hand, I do like breasts. Not a big fan of massive size though, there's a certain range of small but discernably existent to medium large that I think looks attractive.

On top of these...

TheRightToArmBears said:
a girl with a bit of muscle (I'm not talking the Arnie-in-a-two-piece look here, I still find that intensely unattractive)... Damn.
This. I particularly like deltoids and biceps, but not body builder levels for either (I find that really unattractive on either gender). Once again though, it's not something that I find sexual, but it goes a good way towards making someone more attractive.

Surprisingly I also like softer people who carry a bit of weight on them, I suppose I just don't find plain skinny all that attractive

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Phasmal said:
Paragon Fury said:
Zhukov said:
Upon seeing this thread title and OP's name, my very first thought was, "I bet the answer to his ultimate question is "anime boobs"."

So I guess I was half right.
It had been too long. Now we just need Phasmal to come in here with an exasperated sigh and "Tsk Tsk" me and it'll be complete.
[exasperated sigh] Tsk tsk.

No seriously dude, I dunno where you got that idea from, I always found your... fondness for making topics about boobs rather predictably funny. I don't see any harm in you wanting to talk about boobs so much.

Also, booty.

Wait, funny?

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
infohippie said:
TheRightToArmBears said:

To be frank, I quite like a chubby girl myself. In general I just like an interesting body, we're bombarded with images of bikini-clad models so much that I'm a little desensitized to the traditional slim build, a bit of muscle or fat here or there keeps things exciting.

Still, beggars can't be choosers I guess.
Yeah, I do not see the appeal in the "standard pretty" slender body shape either. Much better to have something a little different about a person.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Paragon Fury said:
Wait, funny?
Mm-hmm, in the same way someone might find it funny when I inevitably turn up in a thread about gender+gaming, I get a little chuckle when I ask myself `is this about boobs?` before clicking on one of your threads to find out it is indeed about boobs.

Not to mention, as someone not attracted to boobs, the cultural fascination with them is something I've always found a little funny.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Butts! I was more of a boob-guy in my teens, but booty takes the cake because staring at boobs is considered "rude" for some reason. So it's fifty-sixty in favor of butts.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Phasmal said:
Paragon Fury said:
Wait, funny?
Mm-hmm, in the same way someone might find it funny when I inevitably turn up in a thread about gender+gaming, I get a little chuckle when I ask myself `is this about boobs?` before clicking on one of your threads to find out it is indeed about boobs.

Not to mention, as someone not attracted to boobs, the cultural fascination with them is something I've always found a little funny.
Boobs are just awesome.