Poll: The worst offender of "geek" themed entertainment.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
BBT didn't bother me (as a common sitcom) until Sheldon & Amy's erotic D&D adventure a couple of weeks ago. Only just watched that one. I know they were trying to make it sweet but that was excruciating to watch.

I wish I was familiar with NCIS, it could've definitely made it on the poll just based on the clips posted here. Then again, I'm also glad I've never watched the show just based on the clips posted here.

tyriless said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
And then I found out that Adam now has his own program. I'm very happy that he's back, and it seems like he's trying to get the feel of X-Play back with these new people. I wish Morgan would make an appearance, but who knows.
I love Adam on Revision 3! It's the Sess at his very best, not only reviewing games, but going in depth in what they mean to the industry as a whole, and as an art form. The other day I watched for an hour him discuss with three other game journalist Bioshock Infinite. I couldn't match their enthusiasm for the game itself, but their insight and critique was superior to anything G4 did it's entire run.

http://revision3.com/host/adam-sessler

Agree with him or not, this man deserves your traffic.
Yea, I have to say I like his new stuff better than anything he'd done on Xplay since they shelved Shad Grimgravy.

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
I've never gotten into TBBT and have yet to see its popularity. It's like they've done their research of nerd/geek culture just from what they've learned from TV and hanging out in certain areas (I.E. comic book stores) to study us from afar like Gorillas in the wild. I'd include Attack of the Show but with G4 gone the way of the Dodo, I doubt people will remember it after a year or so.

The only downside is that Ninja Warrior was the only reason I watched the channel. -_-