Poll: The X-box 720 Leaked facts!

vonwenck

Aug 15, 2009
i would not doubt that microsoft has ppl working on a new xbox or whatever will be their next system but yah one leaks are very rarley true and also 720 might pe a proposed name, but i really doubt that that is what it will be or if any of that stuff is even true but you never know, leaks about the ps3 slim turned out to be right

not a zaar

Dec 16, 2008
vonwenck said:
i would not doubt that microsoft has ppl working on a new xbox or whatever will be their next system but yah one leaks are very rarley true and also 720 might pe a proposed name, but i really doubt that that is what it will be or if any of that stuff is even true but you never know, leaks about the ps3 slim turned out to be right
None of that really matters because of the simple fact that Microsoft would need to be completely retarded to even think of introducing a new console at this point.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
seriosly, you know how little kids like to chew stufff, well when they chew the 720 they get a mouth full of anti freeze, wow.

but seriosly, A TOWEL, why.. i dont get it, thats just so random.

oh i get it, when the antifreeze spills all over you you can clean it up with your 720 towel.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
This guy is a major ranter on the 360. Microsoft is the devil, all that kind of good stuff.

I wouldn't take his word for it.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Jamash said:
ansem1532 said:
Jamash said:
Um..what about the triangle?
Um... I don't know... my creative bullshit ability only stretches so far.

If you like, I can tell you that the triangle is cancelled out by the trinity of the X, the Box and the 360.
Hm..that works =D

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
Snotnarok said:
I hear the 720's case will be made out of a priority mail box, so you can just drop it in the mail when it breaks down!
I want to label that as flamebait.

OT: I couldn't watch the video to the end, seeing as I had high suspicions that it was fake, and that there was going to be a screamer at the end.
Label it how you want, it was a joke, loosen up haha. I should have made it a more obvious joke, involving a Sega console usually makes it more obvious.

I in truth enjoy the heck out of my 360, I just got Shadow Complex, I also hate my xbox luck since I've had rotten red ring luck and after 6 dead systems I get to have a little fun at microsofts expense.

StigmataDiaboli

May 18, 2009
Yes, because the 720 will come with a beach towel to solve the RROD, charge $20 to transfer achievements and gamer score, and have an anti-freeze system you can top up.

Though the anti-freeze ain't a bad idea, as some high performance PC's have a liquid cooling system. But regardless, that video is bull.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This guy is a bit of a fanboy but I still found it funny. It would actually be useful if the box you got the system in could be sent straight to Microsoft. The part about them charging to transfer your gamertag is also very believable.
Supreme Unleaded said:
but seriosly, A TOWEL, why.. i dont get it, thats just so random.
A popular cure for the RROD is by wrapping the xbox 360 in a towel to heat it up. It actually works in some cases.

jh322

May 14, 2008
problem: anti-freeze itself has no cooling properties other than de-icing. you may as well use water...I know he was taking the piss but this is just idiocy on his part.

EDIT: also, with it being alcohol-based, the pressure from the evaporation would almost certainly cause a fracture, leading to a leak and possibly damaged hardware, could have just said water, and lended this at least a shadow of feigned credibility.

Circus Ascendant

Jul 9, 2008
I can't believe that that logic was really running through the heads of Microsoft's design team. It strikes me as one of those bizarre retroactive conspiracy theory type things that have nothing to do with the actual original process.

markstit

Mar 9, 2009
hahahahahahh! what utter bullshit! funny video tho, and i cant tell where is accent is from (or is he even has one?) Plus i would not put anti-freeze in or around my xbox(if hes taling about the stuff used in cars), its vary conductive from my experiences and its partly used to stop engine corrosion.

Zac_Dai

Oct 21, 2008
Marq said:
720 is a stupid name. Stupid enough to be fake.
Yeah it really is stupid.

I'd like to think Microsofts marketing department would be a lot more creative than that.

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
farmerboy219 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oavTYosNbI

here is a video i found on youtube, i have no idea if its true or not. but if this is true microsoft hasnt done much too stop the red ring of death but done lots of stuff to fix it easily.

warning this guy is a little bit of a fanboy, not a big one but a bit.
key words here were "found on youtube" people puts lots of crap on youtube that isn't true i think this would be on of those vids

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The Dr Jack said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
farmerboy219 said:
warning this guy is a little bit of a fanboy, not a big one but a bit.
The end of his info reads: "TREY 4 LIFE" I think it's safe to say he is in favor of the Playstation 3, to a pretty big degree.
I don't understand. How is that relevant to PS3 fanboyism?
TREY Brotherhood. Trey = 3. Playstation 3.
Maybe this will help you understand: (It's their "Homepage")
http://www.treybrotherhood.com/home.html
4th tab from the left. Getting the picture now? It's a network of PS3 Fanboys.

tsolless

Jul 15, 2009
If no one can realize that this video was posted as a magnificent trolling, they need to hand in their humanity licenses.