Poll: to all aspiring overlords of evil!

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
ok!

this is the thread where all you aspiring evil overlords out there can choose what type of army of minions you would have!

as you can see in the poll you have choices

-IT-

Feb 5, 2008
Massive monsters.

Surely people will take your plans for world domination serious when you send godzilla after them.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I'd amass an army of many types of minions!
I would have robots, zombies and pirates all bowing to my will, ready to crush anything that got in my way.
MWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Other: The grizzly bears and/or cougars from Red Dead Redemption. Silent, hunt in packs, and lethal.

The world will surrender in minutes.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I love me some choices.

Hmm, I'd go with demons if my common troop can be a shade person. They would possess your television sets and convert you. Those who cannot be converted shall fall to the legion of shade people.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
MINIONS OF COURSE!

I wouldn't be an Overlord without them!

On a cereal note, undead minions. They have no free will (Unless they are vampires, liches, or zombie dragons), cannot die, can take damage like a brick wall, and unless you fuck up your Latin incantations, they will not rebel.

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
An army entirely made up of the puppets from Genesis's "Land of Confusion" music video.

If I saw THAT rushing towards me in the dead of night, I would probably soil myself.

QuadrAlien

Mar 20, 2008
I'm more of a robot army overlord, myself, even if they do have trouble with an alarming tendency to rise up against their creators. I think the trick is to spend more on producing vast numbers of robots and less on developing their artificial intelligence. :p

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
the living dead! (skeletons, vampires, zombies etc)

-Too cliche. Also, vulnerabilities too well known.

pirates!

- Too concerned with looting and wenches to appreciate intricate mission of sublety

animorphs

- NO. just... No.

human raiders

- Humans in general are squishy and can be bribed/scared/persuaded to betray you. Also, see Pirates.

sorcerers

-This might be good, but weak sorcerers are of no use and strong sorcerers tend to be ambitious: possible revolts in army of Darkness are not acceptable.

demons

- No loyalty what so ever and do not care if the person screaming is you or your enemy. Powerful, but unreliable and backstabby.

massive monsters

- Logistics nightmare. No sublety.

other

- by definition, this. If only I could imagine what it might be... Brainwashing techniques can be countered, copies of myself might simpy overthrow me, mortals are squishy bags of flesh, summoned creatures...

... might actually work. Do yourself what needs doing, for large scale engagements summon an army of magical spirits, elementals, fantastic creatures etc dismissable by a wave of your hand if required, enforced loyalty almost guaranteed (as long as you don't go summoning anything too big and bad). Excellent casualty tolerance, minimal logistics and support requirements, always accessable if needed.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Its a collective consciousness, not an army.
And it is not evil. Why do people always assume a hive-mind is evil? Its like the Flood, but prettier, and less painful.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Ninjas!

try and stop me now biatches!!!
EDIT:
Alternatively: MindHackers! (or is it Mind Jackers?..)

EDIT II:
Mcupobob said:
Army of Ninjas, nobody would see it coming. *Shifty eyes*
Dammit ninja'd! What an irony! O_O

[sub](not really :p)[/sub]

Eatspeeple

Jun 18, 2009
Undead and massive monsters combined. The monsters wipe out cities, and the undead go in to pick off any remaining resistance.

Retosa

Jul 10, 2010
I'd use the Japanese Seizure Robots! And Zero Wing... And the combined forces of everything from the "We Drink Ritalin" video. No one can stop the army of memes!

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
You never said what sort of pirates, so I will have an army of pirate monkeys! Yes, like Jack from Pirates of the Carribean.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
If they'd fight for me loyally, I'd take them. I see no reason to discriminate in my recruitment policies for my legions of doom. I'd be an equal opportunity oppressor.