Poll: Tongue placement and haircolor

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Now, when I follow up on a thread I created yesterday, a wize forum used by the name of Kragg suggested there might be a connection between how you place your tongue in your mouth when not using it and the color of ones hair. So, in the name of science, we shall now explore this possibility. Who knows, when we do these questions for long enough, maybe we'll find something revolutionary? Quick, to do science!

so, if your tongue is touching the roof of your mouth or is above middle of the mouth when it is closed and "inactive", you have a "high" tongue placement. If it is touching the bottom or is bellow middle you have a "low" tongue placement. Also, select your natural hair color, easy as that!
*there was no room for the "other" option, so if you have a hair color that is not specified or a tongue placement that cannot be described as high or low, please just specify! Thank you!*

*Picks up notebook* Well then, let science begin!

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Well, now that I'm aware of my tongue, I can't find a comfortable place for it.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Pararaptor said:
Are you actually going to show your results for these tests, & if there's any meaning to these results?

OT: High in mouth, light brown hair.
Ofcourse! My research will be shared with all the wonderful test subjects of the escapist, so worry not. As soon as I am able to squeeze some sence out of it all =3.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Before I took notice of it, it was low.
After I took notice of it, high.
And now that I think about it, it often changes.

I can assume this happens to most people, rendering this poll null and void and quite silly.
That or I am a unique and special snowflake. Either way.

BeeRye

Mar 4, 2009
A survey here will get you nothing, better to observe than to ask the question. I'm assuming it's for giggles though. Low and brown.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
High, blonde.

But I shave my head so it's kinda hard to tell. You just have to take my word for it.