Poll: Tongue placement and haircolor

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Tongue low, just about. And I have very dark brown hair. SEriously, I always thought I had black hair when I was younger, it's that dark, my mum had to tell me specifically that it was brown. After which I looked closely at individual strands in the mirror to check if she was right :p. She was.

But yeah, tongue low, brown hair.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Hmmmm. Behold, it seems that there might be a connection with only people with brown hair having a low tongue placement! AHA! We shall await further information, but this is interesting =3.

Emperor Platypus said:
Mmmmmmm tempting as it is to participate, I loathe the term Ginger and therefore refuse to participate.
I am very sorry =(. Which term would you prefer me to use? I hate offending people =/

Trivun said:
Tongue low, just about. And I have very dark brown hair. SEriously, I always thought I had black hair when I was younger, it's that dark, my mum had to tell me specifically that it was brown. After which I looked closely at individual strands in the mirror to check if she was right :p. She was.

I have the same color, but I knew I had brown. Some of my friends tho insisted it's black because it's so dark. It still says brown on my passport =D.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
I have brown hair and my tougue stays at the bottom of my mouth, but only because my dodgy tooth makes means resting it at the top of my mouth makes it uncomfortable.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Dark brown hair, middle tongue placement... Now, what does that say about me? D: Sciency stuff can be scary...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Trivun said:

I had to the same thing.
For the record, Brown, High. So did you have a hypothesis going into this? I'm going to assume, no relation. Although I suppose the results do show that more people rest their tongue "high." Yay, I'm in a majority.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Tongue high, dirty blond. However, I think there are too many outcomes for this one to be conclusive.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
My tongue position varies, usually on the higher side though. My hair colour is dark brown.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Hmm. It saddens me to say that the only actual result that came out of this very important piece of study is that the majority of escapists have brown hair. Those who are just joining us will notice that more people rest their tongue high, but those having taken part in the previous studies already knew this.

NOW! The study must go on, in the name of science. I will post a new survey tomorrow, if you have any suggestion to what might be linked to tongue placement, share! The stranger it sounds the more interested I am in using your idea =D.

To compile this data into the complete file I guess. I'm making one of those juicy graph things in Power Point so when I post it here it'll be easy to understand for everyone! =D

But I believe we can conclude only a few blondes have got a low tongue placement, where the other hair colors have a more equal share with ginger being 1/5, black 1/2 and brown 1/3 low placement of tongue where blonde has only 1/20. These are rough so as to easily fit into my study =3.

To the science lab! *imagine that sound from batman when they say "to the batcave" ot whatever*

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Soylent Bacon said:
Again, they're probably both dominant traits. If you put a poll about tongue placement and eye color, the majority would have a high tongue and brown eyes.
>

Ssssssssh, your ruining my *ahem* science! Shoo! Shoo I say!

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Suki the Cat said:
Hmmmm. Behold, it seems that there might be a connection with only people with brown hair having a low tongue placement! AHA! We shall await further information, but this is interesting =3.

Emperor Platypus said:
Mmmmmmm tempting as it is to participate, I loathe the term Ginger and therefore refuse to participate.
I am very sorry =(. Which term would you prefer me to use? I hate offending people =/

Trivun said:

I have the same color, but I knew I had brown. Some of my friends tho insisted it's black because it's so dark. It still says brown on my passport =D.
oh man, if this turns out to be true ......
im not sharing the nobel prize !

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Low, and blonde. Seems like an odd connection to me, assuming there is one, the idea that tongue placement and hair colour are connected.