Poll: Top 7 Crossovers we want to see

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
This poll is about choosing crossovers that uncommon(if not unheard)

Edit: I choose combination between The Mummy Trilogy and Jurassic Park crossover(it's scenario are restricted to Rick, Evelyn, Jonathan, and Alex meets Jurassic Park human characters), Metal Slug and Flame of Recca, Heroes TV show with Crysis, and Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
All of those sound like terrible crossovers but maybe The Mummy-Jurassic Park crossover could work, so that gets my vote. An actual crossover I want to see is a Monk and Psych crossover episode, alas both are no more :-(

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Total LOLige said:
All of those sound like terrible crossovers but maybe The Mummy-Jurassic Park crossover could work, so that gets my vote. An actual crossover I want to see is a Monk and Psych crossover episode, alas both are no more :-(
would you give me reason why you finds these sounds like Terrible crossovers?

and speaking of The Mummy and Jurassic Park crossover, how about Rick, Evelyn, Jonathan, and Alex either teams up with or fights Jurassic Park human characters?

also some of crossovers that I posts in this poll are terrible even for me: Silver Age Superman visits Saints Row universe and Sonichu with Pooh's Adventures youtube videos

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Masonicon said:
Total LOLige said:
At the end of the day I expect it's just down to personal preference. For me a good crossover would have characters that could easily fit into each others world's without it seeming too out there. Then again you could counter and say that nothing is too out there in fiction.

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Total LOLige said:
Masonicon said:
Total LOLige said:
At the end of the day I expect it's just down to personal preference. For me a good crossover would have characters that could easily fit into each others world's without it seeming too out there. Then again you could counter and say that nothing is too out there in fiction.
What about Crysis with Heroes TV show?

speaking of Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 crossover, how about Splendid makes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic casts explodes into blood with powers he copies from Kaldor Draigo after Splendid hangs out with Kaldor Draigo?

Sean Renaud

Apr 12, 2011
Wow, those are all either terrible combinations or involve one or more franchises that I'm not at all familiar with. For all I know Heroes (familiar) and Crysis (never played it) could go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. My Little Pony and Warhammer? Honestly that first mash up feels like you just emptied your toy chest onto the floor. None of them scream "Why haven't you teamed us!"

If we're talking movies. G.I. Joe/Transformers: The Deception of Cobra practically writes it's damn self.

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Sean Renaud said:
Wow, those are all either terrible combinations or involve one or more franchises that I'm not at all familiar with. For all I know Heroes (familiar) and Crysis (never played it) could go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. My Little Pony and Warhammer? Honestly that first mash up feels like you just emptied your toy chest onto the floor. None of them scream "Why haven't you teamed us!"

If we're talking movies. G.I. Joe/Transformers: The Deception of Cobra practically writes it's damn self.
I know there's more than enough My Little Pony and Warhammer crossovers in the internet, so how about mixing Earlier generations of My Little Pony with Warhammer fantasy instead of Friendship is Magic with 40k respectively?

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Saints Row 4 and Mass Effect. They already have some of the same voice artists so just having the saints running around citadel and blowing shit up would be tremendous fun.

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
Lots of terrible choices...

Me I'd like a Deadpool/Lobo crossover. Especially if they're forced to cooperate due to circumstances.

Or how about Supernatural and Misfits? ;)

More gamewise... Deus Ex and Borderlands? Bioshock and XCOM? Call of Juarez and Dishonoured? Dead Space and Fallout?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Other: I would love to see a Saint's Row crossover...in name only...with The Simpsons. Let me create a third-street saint in Spingfield then let me run rampant.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I didn't vote because none of these sound particularly interesting...
NoAccountNeeded said:
Blade and Twilight.
Now this would be fantastic!
Mount and Blade: Warband and Lord of the Rings. Basically, keep the core gameplay of Warband but put it in a Lord of the Rings setting.

Denny Crane

Nov 6, 2009
Total LOLige said:
This......soooo much of this is needed right now.

EternallyBored

Terminally Apathetic
Jun 17, 2013
NoAccountNeeded said:
Blade and Twilight.
Unless you just want to see the Blade vampires get slaughtered, you're gonna need something more powerful to put up against the Twilight vampires, they may be annoying, but they are on the higher end of the power scale as far as vampires go.

OT: oh wow, I had no idea you posted here, I remember you from the Spacebattles epic crossover picture threads. At least, I'm assuming you're the same Masonicon, you've got the same posting style, and the same taste in crossovers.

As for my vote, I'll agree with Soviet, I want to see Godzilla throwdown with some awesome giant robots, with big budget Hollywood CGI behind it.

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
How about Medal of Honor 2010 or Warfighter with Fate of the World(simulation Game that has nothing to do with Marvel vs Capcom)?

Coakle

Nov 21, 2013
The Mummy Trilogy and Jurassic Park. Easy.

Scientists use the Mummy's curse to resurrect a Tyrannosaurus as a Mayan Mummy? The script writes itself. Plus there are pyramids in South and Central America. The geography is close enough.

Tagline: Life will find a way.

Rick: The original ancient Mummy's curse was thousands of years old. This one is tens of millions!

'T-Rex's face appears in a glass of water.'

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Coakle said:

Scientists use the Mummy's curse to resurrect a Tyrannosaurus as a Mayan Mummy? The script writes itself. Plus there are pyramids in South and Central America. The geography is close enough.

Rick: The original ancient Mummy's curse was thousands of years old. This one is tens of millions!

Sorry, when I crossovers the Mummy Trilogy and Jurassic Park in My Project: http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/ all that I do is feeding Rick, Evelyn, Jonathan, Alex, and every Jurassic park human characters to Nanotech-implanted heartless that Anunnaki spreads to built their Kingdom hearts

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
Coakle said:

It's kinda sorta been done.

I do love the Dresden Files.