Poll: Transformers 3?!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
You're a bit late as the release of a trailer suggests that shooting is complete and editing is already well on the way. The movie even has a release date I think so it may be a bit late to stop the movie from being released. The best thing you can really do is to not watch it or, buy anything with its logo, just like I will be doing.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Weofparadigm said:
As you may have already noticed, The trailer for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Is this a Pink Floyd reference?) has already come out. You can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAgTyac08s but I don't recommend it.

So it's still being directed by Michael Bay, still stars Shia LeBouf and features the same ugly robot designs. I'm here to shout from the rooftops "THIS MOVIE SHOULD NOT BE MADE" and frankly the director needs to be locked away. The first two were universally bashed by critics and movie goers alike. Why is this being allowed? It's like a sequel to Ishtar or Last Airbender. Unfortunately, nothing I say or do can stop this terrible man from making huge amounts of cash on a terrible movie.

Anybody out there in internet land want to stop this movie or have an idea on how to stop it? Is there a petition floating around somewhere?

PS: I noticed that the movie is being produced by Spielberg. Could that possibly salvage it?
why has he made such obscene amounts of money? (lol i.e. made a profit at all)