Poll: Trousers

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
i very rarely wear shorts. however, you cleverly anticipated that this day i happened to be wearing my school shorts, and lay a cunning trap. well played, sir

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
I am wearing sweatpants. I don't have any other kind so people often question me why I am in a very hot area with dark sweatpants.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
I wear pants and shoes as little as possible... doesn't go over too well during Chicago winters.

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Yeah, I'm wearing housepants. They're kind of like a mix between sweatpants and pajamas.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I'm wearing pants but only coz my friend's here. I think it'd be weird if he woke up and saw me half naked at my desk!

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Ph33nix said:
fuck pants unfortunately society demands i wear them ... for now
If I am elected president I am going to make pants optional, make every other Wednesday bacon for everyone day and I promise to make all scientists stop whatever boring thing they are working on and work on giving humans lightning powers!
*chants* 565-2012,565-2012...
OT: I am wearing shorts right now.

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Jeans, cause it's cold and I was just at school, but usually I just wear boxers!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm wearing a pair of knock-off brand black jeans. I dislike them but they do the trick.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
schroing said:
I wish every night that I could possibly be so lucky as to wake up the next day and find myself in a society in which it's socially acceptable for a man to wear a skirt.
Have you considered moving to scotland? :)

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I'm currently wearing boxers and an undershirt. Didn't feel like getting dressed today, considering I woke up at 7 PM.

Also, I only wear Levi 501 jeans in terms of pants. They're incredibly comfortable. :3

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
The word 'trousers' makes me smile. I am not wearing pants or trousers, I am wearing a skirt. For once. I'm pretty much always in jeans unless I'm in my pyjamas or my school uniform.

Comrade Mateo

Inventor of the POWER STANCE
May 1, 2009
Thaius said:
"Pants are an illusion, and so is death." Cookie for the reference.

OT: I'm wearing shorts at the moment. Considering it's summer, and it's unbearably freaking hot, as soon as the rest of my family goes to bed that will probably change.
I am going to assume it is from Avatar: the Last Airbender because of your avatar.