Poll: try to say it scary or manly

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
Ok so I was having a convo with a few friends and we determined that no one could say cookies in a scary and/or manly fashion. Go ahead give it a try and let me know your results.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I guess it is pretty hard to say words we associate with good things scary or manly. Like cuddles, cupcakes, or kittens. Funny.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
I had a friend with a voice that could scare grown men even if he was talking about bunnies. Needless to say though I can't do it xD

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Ok, so I mostly just wanted to post this video. Still, it's not scary but it's totally manly.
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Holy fuck I was in hysteric the whole time...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
For once a post claiming to /thread actually delivers the goods. That was outstanding

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Cookies for the Cookie Monster!

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
*Noms Cookie*
Really a good actor can make anything look scary. But when it comes to cookies he/she has to work hard to put the idea of scary strong unto it.

I guess if the character the actor plays would get heaves, breathing problems and the likes if eating a cookie sure they could see that as Scary. From the characters point of view.. a cute cookie might be a killer for said character.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I imagine it'd be quite easy to say it in a manly fashion, just imagine yourself preceding it with "MOTHERFUCKING..."

Also, my Captcha is 'oh, lord'. Really?

thick doona

Jul 11, 2011
masticina said:
*Noms Cookie*
Really a good actor can make anything look scary. But when it comes to cookies he/she has to work hard to put the idea of scary strong unto it.

I guess if the character the actor plays would get heaves, breathing problems and the likes if eating a cookie sure they could see that as Scary. From the characters point of view.. a cute cookie might be a killer for said character.
I think the OP just means make the work sound manly/scary. I did it the first time, and I'm hardly an Academy Award winning actor.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
thick doona said:
masticina said:
*Noms Cookie*

I think the OP just means make the work sound manly/scary. I did it the first time, and I'm hardly an Academy Award winning actor.
True just showing how everybody can be made into something else. Still these cookies we're not stale