Poll: Updated Keanu Reeves on the Live Action Cowboy Bebop

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
TheAmazingTGIF said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdY6dh5dJc

^^ This is why I am worried.
lol I was just reading about that today.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-1991-the-worst-movie-accents/

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
lordlee said:
bushwhacker2k said:
Can anyone name any good live action anime movies? (meaning animes that were made into live action movies)

I sure can't name any off the top of my head.
Death Note.
Oh, I saw a little of that, I can't remember it too well. Can you think of any well done anime movies in America?

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Ares Tyr said:
Where's live action Mobile Suit Gundam?
I think after G Saviour it may be a while before mobile suit fans have trust in a studio to do something like that. It wold be nice though.
I want Mobile Suit Gundam. Not G Savior, not G Gundam, not Wing, I just want the classic "Zeon vs. Earth Federation" conflict where it took place on future Earth and the out-lying colonies and it seemed like a real war drama and not some crazy out there thing. I want to feel like I'm watching a real mech battle unfold.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Ares Tyr said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Ares Tyr said:
I think after G Saviour it may be a while before mobile suit fans have trust in a studio to do something like that. It wold be nice though.
I want Mobile Suit Gundam. Not G Savior, not G Gundam, not Wing, I just want the classic "Zeon vs. Earth Federation" conflict where it took place on future Earth and the out-lying colonies and it seemed like a real war drama and not some crazy out there thing. I want to feel like I'm watching a real mech battle unfold.
If it's real, tactical combat you are looking for, the an 08th MS Team movie would be better. I do yearn for the day (for it will come) that a Mobile Suit Gundam movie is made.

The point I was trying to make is that after they tried doing such a thing with G Saviour (which turned out to be shit) us Gundam fans felt betrayed. This is why we are often skeptical when we hear the words "Live Action" and "Gundam" within eight words of eachother.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
This is the first I'm hearing of this but I am very excited for this movie, I think Keanu is perfect for the role of Spike because Spike always had that 'Dude' mentality about him. As a fan of the series, I sincerely hope this movie is good.

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Ares Tyr said:
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Ares Tyr said:
If it's real, tactical combat you are looking for, the an 08th MS Team movie would be better. I do yearn for the day (for it will come) that a Mobile Suit Gundam movie is made.

The point I was trying to make is that after they tried doing such a thing with G Saviour (which turned out to be shit) us Gundam fans felt betrayed. This is why we are often skeptical when we hear the words "Live Action" and "Gundam" within eight words of eachother.
That's precisely what I was hoping for, haha.

Yeah, I hear that.

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
CD-R said:
TheAmazingTGIF said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdY6dh5dJc

^^ This is why I am worried.
lol I was just reading about that today.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-1991-the-worst-movie-accents/
That is why I am really concerned.