Poll: Vote for your GOTY!! (revised)

yungr3zzyson

Oct 5, 2010
Sorry for the mess up on the other thread, but here is the revised thread. Piggy backing off of OriginalJoeBlack, here is a poll to vote for your game you think should get GOTY!!!

yungr3zzyson

Oct 5, 2010
When I made the poll, it only gave me 8 options =/ Is there a way to extend it? I understand what you're saying, because I thought the same thing xD I chose the games that were most talkied about on OriginalJoeBlack's thread.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
None of those... I haven't even played any of those, let alone like them enough to consider them GOTY.

So far, my Game Of The Year would either be Red Dead Redemption, Mount and Blade Warband or Fable 3.

yungr3zzyson

Oct 5, 2010
Trust me, I would add RDD if I had more space, and Fable. I just chose the ones that were most talked about on another thread. Does escapist only support 8 options? That's all I saw.

OriginalJoeBlack

Jun 20, 2010
yungr3zzyson said:
Sorry for the mess up on the other thread, but here is the revised thread. Piggy backing off of OriginalJoeBlack, here is a poll to vote for your game you think should get GOTY!!!
OI! Whatever... *votes*

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
None of the above. Bayonetta gets it for me.

Why is Just Cause 2 there? Sure it was fun, but not Game of the Year material. I would complain about Black Ops, but I have a Love/Hate relationship with it, currently we had a fight and now we're not seeing each other.

No polls for GOTY threads. Ever. They ruin them.

Calumon: But... there's no Digimon Battle :'(

Apr 28, 2008
My vote goes to the Sly Cooper Collection.

Sure its old games banded together, but it came out this year and I enjoyed it far more than any other game released this year. Its got character, and personality.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I haven't played any of those and even if I had, I'd probably vote for Mafia II anyway.
Play Mass Effect 2, beginning to end now.

The Gods demand it Oblivious, or they'll fire your oblivious arse all the way to oblivion where you will be oblivious to your oblivion for all eternity!
Seriously, play it man, it can be had for around a tenner already. Also, late happy birthday.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I haven't played any of those and even if I had, I'd probably vote for Mafia II anyway.
Play Mass Effect 2, beginning to end now.

The Gods demand it Oblivious, or they'll fire your oblivious arse all the way to oblivion where you will be oblivious to your oblivion for all eternity!
Seriously, play it man, it can be had for around a tenner already. Also, late happy birthday.
I haven't finished the first Mass Effect... I just never got me involved enough to need to continue playing.

And thanks :D

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
Minecraft. Totally Minecraft.

So why is it not there? D:

Oh well. Vanquish <3