Admiral Ackbar says, "It's a hoax!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
You may want to add some text to the OP that explains what's going on.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Sentherus said:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=59451
Oh, them. World class trolls, they are. Still tricking people into thinking they're serious to this day.

Sentherus

Jun 14, 2010
Ikr but I seriously think that some of the people on there really believe what they say... After all so many members they can't all be trolls.

geekRAGE

Aug 23, 2010
God I hate religious people like that. Go back to reading your stupid story books and eff off.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
geekRAGE said:
God I hate religious people like that. Go back to reading your stupid story books and eff off.
God give me strength not to hate atheist people who make posts like this. Seriously, dude, it's not only a known Poe, but one that would be obvious to anyone who had experience with fundamentalist Christianity beyond news posts about the Westboro Baptist Church (who go above and beyond any other Fundamentalist brand of Christianity in their craziness, but they do it in ways that have a certain logic to them, a logic that examples of Poe's law almost always lack.)

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
Yes, those hideous bigots at the totally non-troll site older than time should embrace the holy Qur'an instead, Allahu Akbar.

I am amazed people still believe this shit.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
I don't know, I used to insist that they were crazy, but they may just be trollin', which it is, I can't say

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Really, OP? Really?

You just linked to the biggest joke fundamentalist Christian forum on the internet.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Um... You do know that Landover Baptist Church is a joke site, right? If you don't, well... It is. So there.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I like cats.

Also...Really Good Bacon.

And it never rains, but pours.

Excelsior!

targren

May 13, 2009
Sentherus said:
Ikr but I seriously think that some of the people on there really believe what they say... After all so many members they can't all be trolls.
What, you've never heard of SomethingAwful? :) You can get a lot of trolls to gather in one place. ;)