Poll: well i lost my last hopes for menkind this week

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
mrblakemiller said:
Men treat women poorly. Women treat men poorly.
Men cheat on women. Women cheat on men.
Men break women's hearts. Women break men's hearts.

Righteous or disgusting behavior is no respecter of gender. We don't need better men, we need better people. And we need to be those better people.
... Dude Your awesome.
you said exactly what i wanted to say.

And you know what? A lot of people can be the biggest asses on the planet, But that doesn't mean that there are not GOOD PEOPLE either. There are plenty of Good men/women in the world, but with the good, also comes the bad. There are people that get me into a bloodrage just by speaking their names. But there are also people who can always make me smile and a certain someone who can make me melt with just a smile. Don't give up on people, Just walk away from those who are not worth your time.

I'm Bisexual by the way, it doesn't bother me with sex i date, as long as they treat you right.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Julianking93 said:
*Imagozle*

Seriously... can't... tell... o_o

Anyway, yeah as other people have said, 2 idiots being... well idiots is no reason to claim a loss in faith of mankind.
It's not like women can't be cunts either...
This.

After 900 posts you'd think the OP can at least spell check.

I also agree with ^this person's statement.

OldGus

Feb 1, 2011
idodo35 said:
first of all id like to say that im a heterosexual male so in the bottom line this is a problem with "us" not with "them"
so this past week my two best female friends got sexualy used by their new boyfriends and eventually dumped them (with my encoragment)
that brings me to ask
what the hell guys? is that what we came to? that everyone think with their penas and not with their hearts/brains? are the feminists 100% right instead of the usual 85?
seriosly...
so i hope this post will regain/make me lose some more of my hope for men (if you can still call what left of us "men") but that is up to you
what do you think are all men pigs? or just most?
Let me ask you. Did you ask this question, or your penis?

Seriously, since I doubt your penis is asking now, that should already give you an answer. Double check with a guy you respect. There, you'll already have two guys in the world who aren't pigs, the same as the number who just proved they were.

Sometimes, some people prove that people=shit. But, that doesn't mean shit can't be used or good. People have throughout history, made houses, walls, medicine, healthy crops, central heating, gunpowder, natural gas, all with shit. More recently, someone is using shit to combat world hunger. Shit's doing wonderful things

As far as the feminism bit, feminism proved years ago that women not only can be dicks too, but have every right to be.

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
feminism isnt that right, the defense for women rights is good and all but what feminism wants is the same as machism, the domain of one sex above the other, the correct term for the defense of woman rights as much as men is equality

as your question goes, not all are douchebags, so rest asure

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Your girls sound easy to manipulate, cant really blame the guys.
Takes two to tango and two for consensual sex.

Dear girls,
If a guy is courting you, it generally means he wants sex. Its your job to make sure he deserves it and that youll have no regrets no matter what. There are plenty of good guys out there wholl stay true but most of you seem to hate them.

signed
Your virgin friend