Poll: Were you here before Zero Punctuation came out?

Rory

Mar 4, 2009
No, ZP had been here for a while before I began watching it, a few weeks later I started browsing the forums a little but just created a profile recently.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
I think most of the people who were here before ZP are the veterans (Meatloaf, Labyrinth, Iron Ninja... etc. correct me if I'm wrong), and they're too important to post here.

I saw Yahtzee on Youtube and I followed him here, I think that Youtube video was almost half a year old before I saw it...

Hm, I've forgotten how long I've been here...

EDIT: 8th of July 08? Huh...

Rensa

Nov 4, 2008
I was reading the Escapist long before ZP, but I never posted on the boards.

Actually, I still don't post, so that's okay :p

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
SecretTacoNinja said:
I think most of the people who were here before ZP are the veterans (Meatloaf, Labyrinth, Iron Ninja... etc. correct me if I'm wrong), and they're too important to post here.

I saw Yahtzee on Youtube and I followed him here, I think that Youtube video was almost half a year old before I saw it...

Hm, I've forgotten how long I've been here...

EDIT: 8th of July 08? Huh...
Oh my, people really must think me an egoist. Come on, I'm no more important than anyone else.

I wasn't here before ZP. I only found the site because my brother showed me his Heavenly Swords rant. Oh, sorry, review.

If you are looking for the Elderly, ask Ultrajoe about Averagejoe.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
Unskippable and ZP are the only reasons I'm here. Oh yah, that and fucking with ppl on the forums. But without the first 2, no me.

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
i wasnt here before ZP, but it was nothing more than an introduction. If ZP ended right now, i would still stay, just for the fact that i like the community here, and the forum is set up great.

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
ZP is the reason i found this site, then i started watching unskippable and unforgotten realms. soon after i started posting

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I only found out about this site after I saw a clip of a ZP review on X-Play (you know, back when they actually showed something good every once in a while.)

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
I think it's safe to safe that yes, ZP is "site changing good".

I only came here to see zp, then i signed up for forums and stuff.....

Ambarato

Jun 5, 2008
Are the poll results being fixed by Yahtzee? Nobody is yet to vote "i don't like ZP" and the ratio of the other two answers is quite ridiculous.

Oh, and I voted No.