Poll: What alcohol do you prefer?

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I really only drink whiskey, rum, or(when I can find it) absinthe.

Oh my god I love absinthe. It is by far my favorite drink. Delicious, potent, and fun to prepare. And so pretty! Really, just awesome all around. It's hard as hell to find where I live, though. My college town liquor store stocked three different brands. I miss that.

Tsignotchka

Jun 5, 2009
Bourbon, specifically Evan Williams Bourbon. Put 3 shots of that with a can of cola and you've got yourself a mighty tasty drink that will have you hammered in no-time.

RaffB

Jul 22, 2008
Whiskey (Must be Scottish, and preferably single malt)
Rum (Morgans Spiced, Lambs Navy or on occasion Pussers )
Guinness
Cider (Normally Magners, an Irish cider)
Most Bitter Ales

Only things i cant stand are Jack Daniels, vodka and I have yet to find a lager that I will choose to drink.

bkrockwell

Aug 4, 2009
My #1 choice is a strong, flavorsome beer and some Irish whiskey.

Depends on the situation though, I love a lot of different types of alcohol.

Vidi Kitty

Feb 20, 2010
Why so many votes for beer? Most of its just nasty bitter water that will give you the runs if you drink enough to get past buzzed.

By most, I mean most american beers. I have never seen people pay so much for a more disgusting product...

Roggen Bread

Nov 3, 2010
Vidi Kitty said:
Why so many votes for beer? Most of its just nasty bitter water that will give you the runs if you drink enough to get past buzzed.

By most, I mean most american beers. I have never seen people pay so much for a more disgusting product...
Yeah. If you had like at least 2 decent beers in the US you would know why people like drinking it.

For me: It's Cidre and Bourbon.

sta697

Mar 31, 2011
in summer rum is my big love and beer with shots of tequila or tsipouro(greek)is also not bad.in the winter im more of a good scotch guy.

bkrockwell

Aug 4, 2009
Roggen Bread said:
Vidi Kitty said:

Yeah. If you had like at least 2 decent beers in the US you would know why people like drinking it.
At least the American micro-brewery / boutique beer industry is progressing rapidly. Plenty of room for improvement, but there are some passionate guys crafting some genuinely good beer.

No decent mass-produced beers, but that's true of numerous countries.

mark-the-stampede

Feb 15, 2010
For a while i never thought i liked alcohol but then i discovered corona and now its my drink of choice all the time so beer is my answer.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I like beer and I can't stand most of the others. One of my friends only likes Sake, and another doesn't drink at all, even if it's free.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
As long as its not beer of vodka.....I'd jokingly say that beer is to mainstream, but I think that gag is over. I just can't stand the stuff.

Rum, Whiskey and Wine however.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Depends on mood. Sometimes, I prefer beer. Dark beers, like Guinness. When it comes to liquor, anything that makes you wanna smash your head to the wall. Fernet, Gold Strike, Vodka (preferably one that tastes horrible when it's not mixed with something, like Absolut Vodka Lemon), and a few other things.

I also like some drink mixes. Currently in love with Malibu. Goes great with Fanta.

ChiryX

Mar 1, 2010
3 bottles of the cheapest white wine is my usual :p sometimes I buy beer just to get sum change, weed > alcohol tho :p

Vidi Kitty

Feb 20, 2010
Roggen Bread said:
Vidi Kitty said:

For me: It's Cidre and Bourbon.
Id kill to try some european beers that arent the standard imported stuff you see all over here. There are a couple beers here that are ok, but nothing I have really enjoyed.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
WhatIsThisIDontEven said:
Which alcohol do you prefer drinking in general? I prefer vodka. It tatses like shit but I hate the PROCESS of drinking, but the effect is awesome.

Sorry if there are any typos, I'm a bit drunk. I tried to get them all out.
I usually just leave them all in, thinking it's hilarious at the time.

I'm a beer man, preferably carling, the middle ground between being drinkable and cheap, and also, what I drunk all last night and threw up at 5:30 am. if you have any reason to at all, by god, go to university.

I also like the occasional malibu and coke. C'mon...I only usually drink it if I'm not intending to get drunk, or if I'm already at the desired level of drunkeness, what can I say, it's a very tasty drink.