Poll: What alcohol do you prefer?

Grimbold

Nov 19, 2009
Beer. Because beer is the only one that tastes really good. Except for Guiness. It tastes like heavy water with coffee flavour.
Wine and gin are also good but I wouldn't say no to the other options either.

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
I used to hate beer but get routinely shitfaced on straight dark rum or Scotch Whiskey.
Nowadays I still enjoy the odd shot of single malt but I would take a pint of decent beer over it any day.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Captain Morgan's Spiced rum and coke or pretty much any other spiced rum and coke.

Richard's Red is pretty great though.

Johnny-Natrium

May 23, 2010
There's too little wine drinkers!
South African red wine is like drinking God's blood.. And you can drink all night without having to worry about the kind of party strong liquor throws in your stomach..

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
I don't drink very frequently or very much. I'm a total lightweight, and I don't like getting properly drunk. Usually, I'll have either:

1) Red wine (merlot or shiraz, usually... mostly Canadian, Australian, or South African)
2) Beer (usually Asahi or Wildrose, if I have a choice in the matter)
3) Gin and tonic
4) Bailey's (though, really, I just treat this like a liquid chocolate bar)

Most coolers or vodka based drinks or whatever just taste to me like alcoholic pop. I don't really like pop, so... meh. And Vodka on its own tastes to me like pure ethanol, so... no. I have consistently bad experiences with Whiskey, so I don't touch the stuff. Rum doesn't do much for me.

Naal

Feb 24, 2009
Vodka. I'm a cheap drinker, so I can have so little in my drink to be able to enjoy the taste, and have it be enough to get tipsy on.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Straight Everclear, lukewarm and direct from the bottle to my mouth. Because sometimes you get dumped and she runs over your dog on the way out. Three times.

Or, when I'm not being facetious, I enjoy a good Seven & Seven, which is, for the uninitiated, equal parts Seagram's and 7-Up, with just a dash more Seagram's for flavor. These may not be the traditional portions, admittedly, but I'm Irish-Iroquois. Sue me.

ivarsa15

Nov 21, 2009
I prefer Klorhexidin.

To drink? Nooo I do not drink, but I do need disinfectant from time to time.

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Good old Irish whiskey as I'm Irish myself =) though ill have most spirits but dislike beers and wines