Poll: What are my escapists drink of choice.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
So on any given day, which of the following would you rather choose?
For me it's almost always just water. I love the taste and it's great for my system.

Feel free to mention one that I missed below.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
And I thought this was going to be drink drinks. Not beverages.... oh well, coffee then.

Captcha

Wait what?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I love me some Coke but strongly prefer Vanilla Coke. I sorely miss Coke Blak and wish it would come back but regular and vanilla are fine.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Iced Tea, very little ice. Southern Style or Northern, preferable sweetened though.

If there isnt any around, then im a soft drink guy.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Where the hell is milk?

If I can't choose that (three quarters of my liquid consumption), the rest is water, I guess...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Water or Milk. Water covers most things because soft-drinks are mostly carbonated water anyway.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
For me it's a mix of soda, fruit juice and gatorade. I freaking love gatorade for some reason, stuff just taste's great to me no matter what the season. I usally have it either warm or ice ice cold that it feels kinda... well "sharp" in my mouth. :D

For fruit juice it's always cranberry juice, tastes great and soda is usally either coke or rootbeer, always cold and sometimes with ice in it.

Those are pretty much what I drink these days at pretty much any hour though it's usally juice or gatorade for the mornings.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Coffee, and it's not uncommon to spot me drinking it throughout the day.

Great for late night projects.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'm more likely to prefer a type of Soft Drink, either soda or Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade.

drizzt102

Jan 20, 2011
Give me my swampwater shot of vodka, Fireball whiskey, Captain Morgans, and of course some good old tequila. Tastes vile but gets you there pretty quick.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
I love Cranberry Pomegranate juice. And the 100% juice in that tastes way better than the sugary kind

Dawns Gate

May 2, 2011
I go through milk like no freaking tomorrow. But other than that I drink water, which is only when I'm out of milk, or outside.