Poll: What are you more excited for?

Raijha

Aug 23, 2010
Erm, none of the above? Actually the next closest game I can't wait for is the new Layton on the DS, not even for myself, but its the wife's absolute fave game series and comes out right near our first anniversary. :) For myself, the Knights MMO still looks amazing. Also, GW2. And if I HAVE to choose from the above, tie between Gears 3 and Reach, because I just can't wait to tear through the co-op with my friend.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
Not particularly interested in those games, im more interested in Fallout new vegas, Portal 2, and Diablo 3(actually, im on the fence on that one)

nickjastrzebski

Jul 12, 2009
None of those. It's tough to pick between Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout: New Vegas and The Force Unleashed 2.

But if I have to pick one, probably New Vegas.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
I have never really liked the halo series, but I'm getting a 360 specifically FOR reach. It looks THAT good.

But after that, Killzone 3 hands down.

Frenger

May 31, 2009
Civ 5, Dragon Age 2 and Bioshock Infinity

But I guess Fable 3 will have to do. But I am tempted on both Rage and Brink.

daubie

Mar 17, 2010
Yeah, to be honest, none of these. I'm sure I'll have fun with a couple of them, but they're all sequels pretty much. Since there's nothing new I could really live without them.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Brink, I'm really interested in the mixture of free-running into a multiplayer shooter.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Out of the options in the poll, Rage.
It's sounds like it'll be pretty fun.

I'm also really excited for Fallout New Vegas.
I'll be pre-ordering it soon.
I know I keep saying that, but this time, I mean it!

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
me and my dog said:
rogue_hobo said:
why isn't fallout: new vegas on here?
Crap I knew I had forgotten one. I put Rage instead of fallout for some reason. Oh well, you can still put it in the comments.
Count this as a Fallout: New Vegas vote, then. I voted Rage just for continuity's sake, though.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Metroid:Other M.
Im watching the X-Play Review of it, being give by Morgan Webb because of course we all know she loves the Wii, and the level of Butthurt over the fact that Samus shows emotion, deals with her frankly horrifying past, and shows a Huge amount of Respect for a man who is like a Father to her is Hilarious.

I cant wait for this game.