Poll: What are you more excited for?

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
me and my dog said:
Valkyrie101 said:
I refuse to vote on any poll that doesn't include New Vegas. Failing that, Deus Ex looks alright. I'm not really excited about any of the games in the poll.
Did you read my thread? You don't have to vote at all. Just post the game you want most in you comments.
No, I didn't read the whole thing. I was just making a point though, it wasn't a real criticism.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Halo rwach, then Fable 3.
Wow this thread gets made daily and no one cares, it must be popular!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I'm loving the fact that a month ago almost everyone was like No Fable 3, Peter BAD!, now that Peter has done some talking, it's second highest.

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
me and my dog said:
Jenova65 said:
Hmmm, Dragon age 2 and Mass Effect 3 are the two games I am most looking forward to, but I am also looking forward to Fable 3 so I picked that, your poll is deficient though.......... ;-)
I never said that you HAVE to pick one from the polls.Just say what you want in the comments.
I know! And I did. The winky face implies I was being jovial with you..........
This is the Escapist, get used to it, lol.
And welcome btw! :)

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
As of now I'm more looking forward to Reach because it comes out in like 3 weeks. But Gears 3 is an extremely close second place. Those are the only 2 that I'm getting on release day. I'll get New Vegas around Christmas time I suppose. Those will be the only games I'll need all year.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I'd like to say Dead Rising 2, but I've got the proverbial bad feeling about that one. Fable 3 sounds interesting, but Molenuex is the greatest supreme overlord of overhyping things in the history of the universe and would probably say so himself. New Vegas is looking pretty fun, but so did Naughty Bear.

Dragon age II is a Bioware RPG, and they're usually worth at least 2 playthoughs, so I'll go with that.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I am looking forward to these:

-Deus Ex Human Revolution
-Vanquish
-CoD BlackOps
-MGS Rising

Cannot decide which I want most D=.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
Out of them lot, only Rage takes my fancy. It sounds like a superior Fallout 3.

Personally though i'm looking forward to Mikami's next project: Vanquish.

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
None of the above.
I'm looking forward to Dragon Age II and Thief 4, as well as Portal 2 and Mass Effect 3 (If it's coming)