Poll: What browser do you use?

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
Chrome is where its at. Then again I think all a web browser needs is an address bar. That was going well till I needed to hit the stop button, which didn't exist...

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
You mean Failfox?

Thought so.

I use chrome, because it never fails -.-

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Souplex said:
Chrome for life!
A hierarchy of browsers (Not counting opera, because I have never tried it)
Chrome > Explorer > Fox > Safari.
You have clearly not tried out firefox. Anyone serious about web browsing, wants a fast, safe, incredibly customisable and fail-safe environment uses firefox.

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
Neosage said:
I prefer Firefox, I don't really like internet explorer, you can't get Addons for it. I haven't tried Chrome out yet, but I have been meaning too. Is it worth getting?
I say it is atleast worth a try. It is usually faster than Firefox, though it has next to no customization. You can change the background, but that is all I have found./
Thank you, I'll give it a try when I have the time. And by "have the time", I mean when I can be bothered.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
I'm using Firefox, and I updated to the latest version today, and I'm loving the new "personas" thing they're having. I've also used Internet Explorer, and I didn't like it, and Opera was OK, but not as good as Firefox.

Also, I love firefox's adblock, I have no advertisements that way.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Firefox normally, although I've been using Chrome a lot lately. I ditched Internet Explorer years ago, and I've never tried Opera. I use Safari on my iPhone because that's what was with it.

Ascarona

Jan 24, 2010
Firefox, it tends to go great with download speeds and youtube. Though I only tried safari, Firefox and IE...