Poll: What color eyes do you want to have?

Lord Garnaat

Apr 10, 2012
Alright, basic question for all you Escapists: if you could choose what color your eyes were, what would you pick? I'm afraid that the poll didn't have room for an "other" option, so if it's not one of the ones on the list than just type it out.

Personally, I might go with red simply for the novelty of freaking people out with them. I imagine that seeing someone with red eyes angry at you is a pretty scary sight. Purple might be a bit more pretty looking though, just like a true Targaryen.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Black for the pupils (obviously) and what I currently have for the iris. It's a sort of blueish grey with a green shade nearer the centre, and a few orangeish dots.

Shaved Apple

May 17, 2012
I want to keep mine blue. If I want different colored eyes I'll get those colored contacts. Especially if I ever end up being in a band. :) Billy Joe has those cool green contacts when he's in the Basket Case video. If anyone likes Naruto then maybe sharingan contacts, lol. Oh and my friend has cat eye contacts, just saying.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Brown
How generic :L Wish I had Heterochromia, seems way cooler though the questions people would ask about it could get a tad annoying.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I have brown eyes and I'm fine with them as they are. Don't really get the appeal of unusual coloured eyes, but whatever. Different strokes for different folks

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
I wouldn't mind giving a dark brown a go for a while.
As much as I love my baby blues, I think they make me out to be too cutesy and bubbly sometimes.
(I'm an introvert... -_-)

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
I personally don't give a damn. I would never want something that was un-natural though. That would be freaky. Blue would look stupid for me. I guess green would be kind of cool, but I couldn't really care less. I'm fine with boring old brown, although some have called them "hazel". But saying stuff like that is like saying you have "auburn" or "brunette" hair. It's brown. Get over yourself.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Well, I love green eyes. All my video game characters have them (if possible).

Although

Eclpsedragon said:
Purple seems like it be cool to have.
This, too. Purple is my favourite colour. I'll probably go for purple myself.

(voted green before I saw the purple option, though)

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
Pink!

Not included in the poll options :(

But it would be totally awesome!

Lord Garnaat said:
Personally, I might go with red simply for the novelty of freaking people out with them. I imagine that seeing someone with red eyes angry at you is a pretty scary sight. Purple might be a bit more pretty looking though, just like a true Targaryen.
I think in this day, if you had red eyes you'd probably be lumped in with the twilight fans and have to spend every day explaining that they're just like that naturally.
Won't be freaking anyone out :/

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Probably something like this:

It would really creep people out when I would stare at them without blinking.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Anything but brown.

I'm brown hair'd brown eye'd and it's boring as hell.

Blue, green or hazel should enough to stand out and cause the ladies to want a better look.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'm fine with my brown eyes, but I wouldn't mind having a bizarre colour, and purple seems like a cool colour, it's smooth and mildly threatening and I'm pretty sure that if someone with purple eyes looked at you and seemed mildly angry you would be scared, yeah that would be fine, I probably would scare even more people if I had purple or red eyes, so that I guess.

EDIT:
Eh, after looking in the mirror, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't change my eyes, the almost black dark brown colour that I have seems to suit my almost dead completely emotionless expression quite well, makes it seem like they are almost devoid of life, it's a pretty cool effect and I now understand why people think I'm a robot, but anyway I like how they look on me and I don't think a lighter tone would suit me, and I prefer the very dark brown over black, so yeah I better stick with very dark brown.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I'd stick with my own brown, I do have a thing for dark eyes.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I've got dark blue eyes, I'd prefer glowing red. As in lights in my eyes I can turn on to make them glow red just to scare people on a dark night.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Goofguy said:
Probably something like this:

It would really creep people out when I would stare at them without blinking.

There you go, that image works now.

liamlemon7 said:
Blue
It's a beautiful eye color. Too bad I've got green
:( I like green eyes...