Poll: What color eyes do you want to have?

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
Wow...Its a tie between red, purple,and gold.
Red would look really dangerous,like someone you wouldn't want to mess with, while purple looks otherworldly and mysterious.

Gold is just beautiful to look at.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I like my green blue eyes, but I like odd eye colors so I'd probably go yellow/gold.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I have light blue eyes. So I would want glowing light blue and a light green eyes, with streaks of lightning in them.

That would be cool. :D

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
I like my hazel eyes. The center around the pupil is a wavy brown and the rest changes color by (just about every) day.

But, if I had to choose a new color, I think a dark orange would be pretty cool color for eyes. I'm not sure how it would look though, but hey, it looks cool in my head. =D (I voted for gold in the poll just because it is somewhat close to orange).

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
I have blue eyes but they have a grey tinge to them...then again I'm colourblind so what do I know :p?
I wish I had bluer eyes.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I want cyber-eyes. That's not a color, but dammit, let me have my fantasies.

Naturally, they should come with all the features you would expect: image magnification, night vision, virtual reality hud and see-through function.

Of course, with my vision augmented, I would wear sunglasses at all times. And possibly a long trenchcoat. Just because.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Shit, didn't pay attention to the title nor did I read the OP before voting. Oh well. I'm fine with my blue eyes, but if I had to choose something else I would want color-shifting eyes. Not like a mood ring kind of color-shifting, mind you. I would want to have them change color at random intervals. They might be blue for one minute, green for an hour, or eve rainbow for a week.

Mr Binary

Jan 24, 2011
I currently have hazel eyes which seem to switch between green and a dirty yellow. However; I would really like to have bright yellow or gold eyes.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Right now my eyes are Greenish with a bit of blue in them, and while I do like my eyes, I would prefer to have bright blue eyes.

If I ever need to get contacts it will be nice to be able to put a bit more blue in my eyes. Bright blue eyes would go better with my blonde hair.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I want black eyes... as in jet black irises... oh wait, I already do... -_-

On the other hand, an old friend of mine has very pale eyes almost white with just a hint of blue. He's like Vincent Regan without the stubble, longer hair and a meaner outlook...

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
My eyes are bluish gray, and they tend to shift in color based on what I'm wearing.

So... I'll stick with what I got. :D

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
I'm fairly happy with my dark blues, but I'd quite like green. Do they come with fixed eyesight as well?

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
I like my current eyes well enough. Differing shades of brown dependent on what lighting I'm in [Sometimes it appears Hazel, sometimes dark brown, sometimes light brown, and nobody can really tell what colour they truly are, however they also have small sparks of gold that appear to be flying away from my pupil. Looks somewhat cool to me, so I'm happy with it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Aw, fail read the title before I voted.
Oh well, I voted green and I think that's what I would have wanted anyways. Fits well with my brown/red hair. Unnatural colors on lenses just looks weird and attention-whoresish.

If I had to choose anything else I'd go with red, because I actually am a whore for attention.