Poll: What colour lightsaber would you have?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Can I be a total hipster and say as a Jedi I'd wield a steel sword?

See, I'm concerned about slug launchers and anti-plasma shields. I'm not convinced force nor lightsabre can stop a slug and anti-plasma shields can just screw things up too much.

Then again Stormtrooper armour seems to be specifically designed for kinetic weapons, it sure has no effect on plasma weapons as blaster bolts and lightsabre cut through them like a butter.

Mar 9, 2010
Yellow, it's far more awesome than all the other lightsabers. Plo Koon uses it for crying out loud, that guy is a barrel of awesome. But I'd also probably end up being a Sith, while it isn't a rule, I'd end up with red.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
I go for Orange.

I like the nice vibrant colour that it creates and also like the uniqueness of it not being one of the 3 main colour choices seen in the films (Blue, Green and Red)

RubyDragoon

Jul 14, 2009
Green for my main hand saber, Yellow for my off-hand because the first real saber combat i played was the jedi outcast demo and kyle katarn had a yellow saber in the demo.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Womplord said:
How about a clear lightsaber? Oh wait that wouldn't work out well.

I'd take a red cause I can relate more to the Sith >:)
Ninja'd quickly.

I would definitely want to have a clear one. Make it harder for less skilled opponents to stop me.

If I need to pick a colour I would want red. As a good guy, I could be a spy.

cactusjuice

Jan 1, 2012
I'd have a bunch. my main one would be dark blue with a white handle, then i'd have dark purple with gold handle, two duel wield silver with red handles and orange with black handle. blue=longest and thickest, orange=shortest and thinest, purple in between. the silver ones same as purple. also theyd only make a noise coming out, exept the orange one, witch is a stealth blade. i wouldn't be jedi or sith, id do my own thing.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Waaghpowa said:
No silver, sad. Reminds me of steel. So white I choose.
I voted white because it's the closest to silver, as well.

Pretty sure I remember having a silver lightsaber in KOTOR II, and it looked pretty awesome.

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
purple, but darker than Mace Windu's. More like royal purple. And, of course, the handle would have to have "Bad Mother Fucker" etched into it. :D