Poll: What Diablo lll class will you be playing?

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
I want to play the least played class, cause I just like to be different! So I wanna know which class is probably going to the most popular. Considering you are getting the game.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Pleasedontmakeanydiablo3threadsuntillthegameisoutIcantbearthinkingaboutit!!!!

:(

OT: Sorceress. I LOVE the design of the female Witch Doctor but the skills of the sorceress appeal to me. Monk will be my 3rd toon.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
Probably wizard for the flashy effects, but I'll probably spend at least two hours staring at the character creation page anyway. It's how I roll.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Barbarian first.

Maybe a Mage later on after i learn a bit more about the damage and armor.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
Ever since I saw the Locust Swarm/Zombie Wall skills during the first gameplay video I've had a mancrush for the WD. Barbarian is an obvious choice for me since it was my first, and most played, Diablo II char and I've always enjoyed a melee brawler in these types of games.

The other classes doesn't intrest me the least, so those will remain unused for a year or something.

ArcNitemare

Apr 30, 2008
I'm stuck between choosing Monk,Barbarian,or Witch Doctor.I'll probably wait to see who my friends are playing(I know one of my friends want to play the demon hunter).

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I'll be playing Demon Hunter.

I imagine Witch Doctor will be the least played class. I haven't seen anything exciting about them at all.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Demon Hunter, right off the bat. The skills and general look just remind me of the Assassin from D2 (my fave class), so yea... totally playing the archer class this time round :D

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
James Milamber said:
Demon Hunter. Reminds me of the Inquisition from W40k, and dual wields crossbows. Enough said.
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20101025

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
I'm pretty fond of melee classes in RPGs or indeed dungeon crawlers, so I'll probably go for a monk. The second time I'll probably go for the Witch Doctor, mainly because the concept is very cool.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i was excited for the demon hunter but i hear most of her best skills rely on traps and positioning. ill probably end up playing the monk. im more of a melee person anyway