Poll: what difficulty can you play on rock band / guitar hero?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I beat every song in Rock Band 2 on expert drums, I quit playing that a couple years ago, though. I can play most songs on expert guitar.

Musical_Tails

Aug 11, 2010
Expert on all instruments. I find it funny how you guys find some FPS's really easy and Rock Band really hard while I have the exact opposite opinion.

danintexas

Jul 30, 2010
Hard - I mainly do the bass on Rock Band 1&2 only because I like how some of the fun bass parts on sliding pieces. I can do the guitar parts on hard as well but just prefer the bass riffs. I usually get 95%+ - I will do a song over and over till I nail it. The Metallica songs are the only ones that still give me a hard time. If I am not having a 100% on day I will fail some of those.

Shale_Dirk

Mar 23, 2010
Expert guitar and drums, though the occasional metal song destroys me on guitar. I'm a drummer though, so no big surprise for expert drums.

Medium vox, just cause it ruins the fun if you're not able to deviate.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I can play on Hard but not every song, other i have do drop down to medium, but for some reason on medium i can pass it with a breeze.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
I usually get about half way through the song list on Expert before I loose interest.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
Expert on guitar, hard on everything else.
I'm very much looking forward to keyboard. :D

Alex Cowan

Feb 13, 2010
I don't actually own any games like this, but playing at a friend's house I can't get above medium on guitar.

I only post this because I find it odd that I can be proficient at REAL guitar (You know, the one with strings that you play music on...) and suck at Guitar Hero!

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Easy for faster songs and Normal on medium and slow songs. I can also do quick bursts of hard before failing horribly.

To be fair I dont own any GH games, I only ever get to play them when im at my friend's house.

sjrskl

Mar 30, 2010
i've only played gh3 but could get to final stage on expert (though never got past that point)

Code_Red

Jun 25, 2009
I usually only play Rock Band drums, on expert. I can play some guitar songs on expert but not very well.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Uh, probably something hilariously low anyway. Easy for the most part, maybe medium. It always just made me want to play my actual guitar instead...