Poll: What do you think about circumcision?

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
agrajagthetesty said:
Father Time said:
Ledan said:
Waitwaitwait.... I've been reading this forum (on page 3 now), and cirumcised guys NEED lube to masturbate? How the hell can you say that "its fine, nothing really changes" if you HAVE to have lube to masturbate? I never really understood in before some guys would have lube, or why it was always used in reference to masturbation.
This is high mutilation i tell you.....
As a circumcised guy I have proven that that's not true.
I'm female, so have stayed out of this discussion due to a lack of personal experience in the matter, but I'm interested in this given my experiences with my circumcised partner. Do you never require lube, or is it simply possible to make do without? Does lube significantly improve the experience for you, or is it largely insignificant? I'd just like to get information on another guy's experience of this. Sorry for the personal question - the whole thread being about genitals has distorted my sense of what's socially appropriate to ask strangers!
Baha, look forward to weird answers.

Vis a vis masturbation/handjobs (because that's what you quoted) it makes it a lot better, but it's generally way too much bother for a wank. Although, does the shower count...?

Handjob though, take the lube definitely.

As a circumcised British guy I can say with absolute certainty that it makes a difference. British girls are used to uncircumcised knobs, so when they are with me they use their uncircumcised knob practiced skills on me. It feels like they're trying to rip my dick off. I refuse handjobs now, I've been burnt (!) too many times.

As for sex, unless she's already wet it makes the start easier (with me she usually is, /flex). After that, no real difference between with and without (Edit: Unless it's tingle or heat or something, that obviously makes a difference).

Edit: lol, just checked your profile and you're British. It's not your fault your fella accused you of trying to castrate him, you didn't know you have to treat roundheads differently. So, take this as the conscience easer and sexual skill reinforcer you were looking for.

cyxceven

Apr 8, 2009
Only for medical reasons, like for phimosis, or as elective if the person is of age. A kid being of rational age is another debate.

Lenin211

Apr 22, 2011
hashtag said:
I voted the parent's choice, but what I really mean, is religious reasons. I really think you shouldn't circumcise, barring medical reasons, unless it's a religious reason. I just don't see a point to cutting off part of the dick for any non-religious reasons. Seems kinda weird.

"(10 points says poll gets eaten)" You, my friend, are out 10 points. I think I will use the points to buy a vineyard, out in the countryside.
Why would religion justify mutilating children's genitals?

SciMal

Dec 10, 2011
agrajagthetesty said:
I'm female, so have stayed out of this discussion due to a lack of personal experience in the matter, but I'm interested in this given my experiences with my circumcised partner. Do you never require lube, or is it simply possible to make do without? Does lube significantly improve the experience for you, or is it largely insignificant? I'd just like to get information on another guy's experience of this. Sorry for the personal question - the whole thread being about genitals has distorted my sense of what's socially appropriate to ask strangers!
The original reference was my post some pages back.

The intact foreskin reduces the absolute necessity of lubrication because the penis is no longer causing as much friction between the vaginal walls and the shaft, but is instead causing some friction between the shaft and the foreskin. Sort of like a piston, although the area covered by the foreskin is relatively small compared to the total area of the penile surface.

Whether or not it's more pleasurable for women is something you'd have to determine for yourself. Your natural lubrication would last slightly longer, but - again, there'd be slightly less friction. Lubrication from both partners also varies in quality and quantity according to diet, arousal, hormones, and a dozen other variables.

As for my personal experiences (being circumcised), I find that lube usually improves the experience for me, but I think it's all due to me being larger than average(it's not all honey and roses). Unless it's an every-other-day occurrence, my partner has to 'adjust' for a bit before it becomes pleasurable for both of us. However, even without lube it's still very, very enjoyable.

I would say there's a greater deficit in pleasure from condom use than lack of lube, since even the thinnest condoms I've used might be about 70% of the level of sensitivity without condoms, but the risks that go with barebacking aren't up my alley - and there's never any reason to lack lube when you can pop down to Wal-Mart and pick some up for $5.

[Edit after Kurupt87's hilarious post] - I'm American, so take that for what it's worth. I'm not a fan of hj's in the first place since too many partners have squeezed like they're trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube. Some chicks are crazy. :-/

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
ReinWeisserRitter said:
I don't give a crap one way or the other about circumcision. Never understood the big deal about this.
It's probably something to do with the fact you are cutting a part off a baby for shits and giggles.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
Amphoteric said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
I don't give a crap one way or the other about circumcision. Never understood the big deal about this.
It's probably something to do with the fact you are cutting a part off a baby for shits and giggles.
Doesn't hurt the baby in the long-term, and they can't comprehend the bother in the short-term (and are easy to distract from it, besides), so it's not a big deal. Find something important to soapbox about.

agrajagthetesty

Jan 29, 2010
kurupt87 said:
agrajagthetesty said:
Baha, look forward to weird answers.

Vis a vis masturbation/handjobs (because that's what you quoted) it makes it a lot better, but it's generally way too much bother for a wank. Although, does the shower count...?

Handjob though, take the lube definitely.

As a circumcised British guy I can say with absolute certainty that it makes a difference. British girls are used to uncircumcised knobs, so when they are with me they use their uncircumcised knob practiced skills on me. It feels like they're trying to rip my dick off. I refuse handjobs now, I've been burnt (!) too many times.

As for sex, unless she's already wet it makes the start easier (with me she usually is, /flex). After that, no real difference between with and without.

Edit: lol, just checked your profile and you're British. It's not your fault your fella accused you of trying to castrate him, you didn't know you have to treat roundheads differently. So, take this as the conscience easer and sexual skill reinforcer you were looking for.
Pffft, and you knew exactly what I was thinking of without ever needing me to own up to it. An accusation of a castration-attempt would probably have made the experience worse, but the burn itself was more than sufficiently traumatising. (! is roughly my reaction as well.) Cheers for abating the worry; I can now approach him in all confidence, lube at the ready. :p

kurupt87

Mar 17, 2010
agrajagthetesty said:
Pffft, and you knew exactly what I was thinking of without ever needing me to own up to it. An accusation of a castration-attempt would probably have made the experience worse, but the burn itself was more than sufficiently traumatising. (! is roughly my reaction as well.) Cheers for abating the worry; I can now approach him in all confidence, lube at the ready. :p
I knew what you'd be thinking because I've had to deal with it before, glad to help.

Hmm, position of sex advice trust.

Also, circumcised guys require daily blowjobs, occasional anal and a ffm threesome every month. Tell all your friends and get them to pass it on too. Between us we shall save the circumcised Briton!

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Doesn't hurt the baby in the long-term
Meaning you have not read, or chose to completely ignore, the negative side effects already mentioned in this thread.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
Rodrigo Girao said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Meaning you have not read, or chose to completely ignore, the negative side effects already mentioned in this thread.
Honestly don't give a damn, and given that not a single person I've met that's had it done has attributed any negative side effects to it (other than perhaps aesthetics, and the above-mentioned apparent issue of women trained in one camp accidentally tearing the others' off, but that's not the procedure's fault), I'm willing to bet it's largely grossly exaggerated, if not flat out made up just so people like you can find a reason to scream about persecution and be pissed off at others.

Wouldn't be the first time.

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
ravensheart18 said:
kurupt87 said:
Also, circumcised guys require daily blowjobs, occasional anal and a ffm threesome every month. Tell all your friends and get them to pass it on too. Between us we shall save the circumcised Briton!
I can confirm this. It's the blowjobs that counteract the drying effect people who were uncircumcised complained about on our behalf. It's therefore very important that you give your circumsized bfs lots of bjs, but they are totally unneeded for uncercumsized guys you shouldn't bother. You'll just get lots of icky glandular fluid emmissions in your mouth from their foreskins.
Forgive me if this is just friendly banter that you are being tongue in cheek with, but I can't really tell.

There isn't a Western medical organisation in the world that encourages circumcision. All first world medical collectives and practices do not recommend the procedure. The USA is the only Western county in the world that still has considerable amounts of public health care doctors performing it, and with the American Academy of Pediatrics recent report which expressed greatly the needlessness of the procedure, the amount of doctors who are still doing it country wide is starting to fizzle down.

Personal opinions aside, facts are facts and we have to deal with them.

I don't think the procedure is EVIL - nor do I think it is DANGEROUS! I'm not a stereotypical leftist who rants on and on about the rights of the child. I am however going into my third year of medicine and I know it's a needless procedure. If it wasn't needless, you wouldn't have 100% of the credible associations in our society against it. It's an old religious tradition that is not needed to perform on a new born baby without a reason other than "LOL BLOWJOBS" or "IT LOOKS BETTER". It's a waste of time and it's a waste of resources.

Circumcision does prevent hygiene related problems and flair ups - but it's nothing that a twenty minute lesson on cleanliness won't teach. I'd rather just teach my son to clean his foreskin than chop it off because I'm a lazy parent. I don't hold any religious or spiritual convictions to circumcise him - so there is no point. Also, I would have had to search far and wide to even find a doctor that would do it.

The overwhelming majority of intact men have no problems whatsoever. It's not very hard to clean yourself. If they do develop problems, it's nearly always treatable and the few times it isn't then circumcision becomes an option.

Sewora

May 5, 2009
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Rodrigo Girao said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Honestly don't give a damn, and given that not a single person I've met that's had it done has attributed any negative side effects to it (other than perhaps aesthetics, and the above-mentioned apparent issue of women trained in one camp accidentally tearing the others' off, but that's not the procedure's fault), I'm willing to bet it's largely grossly exaggerated, if not flat out made up just so people like you can find a reason to scream about persecution and be pissed off at others.

Definitely wouldn't be the first time a nation refuses to abide by global attitude either.

Took alot of countries alot of time to figure things out by themselves that everyone else already figured out.
No one is asking for miracles, just that everyone is equally educated so that informed decisions can be made based on facts rather than a misguided belief that everything that was will always be.
USA for example is very poor at adapting to new things, which is largely attributed to the size and incoherency of the great nation. Such as implementing the metric system, removing religious power in politics and society, stricter gun control, improved penal system.. The list goes on.

There's always going to be people arguing that these things are all bollocks and that the rest of the world is wrong no matter how economically and socially well off they are.

But if no one ever stood up to anyone and never questioned things our society has told us, we'd still be stuck in the stoneage having trouble figuring out that rocks are better than bare fists for killing buffalo.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
*Pulls out lawn chair*

*Sits down*

*Pulls out popcorn and starts munching*

I always love it when someone makes this thread.

OT: I'm rather conflicted on it. It's an issue I don't have strong feelings about one way or the other.

kurupt87

Mar 17, 2010
SillyBear said:
ravensheart18 said:
kurupt87 said:
I can confirm this. It's the blowjobs that counteract the drying effect people who were uncircumcised complained about on our behalf. It's therefore very important that you give your circumsized bfs lots of bjs, but they are totally unneeded for uncercumsized guys you shouldn't bother. You'll just get lots of icky glandular fluid emmissions in your mouth from their foreskins.
Forgive me if this is just friendly banter that you are being tongue in cheek with, but I can't really tell.

snip
lol, I was. I think this guy is too, he could use a bit more practice though.

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
ravensheart18 said:
Rodrigo Girao said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Meaning you have not read, or chose to completely ignore, the UNPROVEN negative side effects already mentioned in this thread.
I added the word you accidentally left out.
First hand experience is proof enough for myself.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
Sewora said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
Rodrigo Girao said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:

Definitely wouldn't be the first time a nation refuses to abide by global attitude either.

Took alot of countries alot of time to figure things out by themselves that everyone else already figured out.
No one is asking for miracles, just that everyone is equally educated so that informed decisions can be made based on facts rather than a misguided belief that everything that was will always be.
USA for example is very poor at adapting to new things, which is largely attributed to the size and incoherency of the great nation. Such as implementing the metric system, removing religious power in politics and society, stricter gun control, improved penal system.. The list goes on.

There's always going to be people arguing that these things are all bollocks and that the rest of the world is wrong no matter how economically and socially well off they are.

But if no one ever stood up to anyone and never questioned things our society has told us, we'd still be stuck in the stoneage having trouble figuring out that rocks are better than bare fists for killing buffalo.
I'm just saying that mindset could go to more worthy causes, champ.