Poll: What Do You Think Nintendo's Big New Game Is?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Maybe they are going to release their new system which can play the game for you. I'm looking forward to how they make that work. I'm going to assume that they'll implement that in a new Zelda or Mario game. My guess is that that is what they are going to unveil.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I think something to a more adult market... so maybe a playboy game (JustKidding)

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
StevieC said:
I just hope and pray it's a StarFox game for the Wii that starts over from the beginning, and returns the series to its roots.
Oh god yes... And peppy needs to be back in a starfighter and spouting off his legendary lines

such as do a barrel roll!

and... okay, that's the only one

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
reap579 said:
the most logical thing to me is spirit tracks :\
on Wii? i would think that they want to keep it to DS, and instead do something else on Wii, more along the lines of Twilight Princess

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Gamer137 said:
Most likley it's another workout game though.
for their big AAA title? ive got my money on pikmin 3. i think that theyre going to provide a release date for it at E3, and since they're already reserving shelf space, I bet that they show some gameplay, since it was announced by Miyamoto at last years E3. They've had some time, and Im really excited for it.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
I was actually going to be a wise ass and say another Mario game, but alas, that seems to be a legitimate possibility.