Poll: What happens when you see a girl on xbox live?

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
I'd ask myself why everone is'nt muted and then tell her to play good and not fuck up the game just like the other idiots on my team.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Wheres the poll? And second nothing I play with them all the time. P.S. they're alot better in fighting games then you think.

Dec 16, 2009
I try to avoid online gaming, but if I were to meet a fem while gaming, I would try to protect her honour n virtue like a knight of old vs an evil troll. Or I might treat her the same as everyone else

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
I get excited, not gonna lie. It's nice to know there's another girl in the game. The few I've come across also tend to be way less obnoxious than the other players.

As for others reactions to me, most of time they start by asking if I'm girl. If not, they apparently assume I'm a twelve year old boy and treat me as such, which can be fun sometimes when I prove them wrong. I haven't gotten any sexist comments yet, although one guy in Halo did offer to be my "knight shining red armor". Another player, who was probably pretty young, talked my ear off, telling me all about the sports he played and all the black belts he had in every martial arts known to man, etc. which was kinda cute at first, but I eventually had to mute him before I blew his virtual head off.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
If they're quiet or good-natured. I just ignore them. If they're bitches, like a good number of online players, I ignore them until mute. Or just mute flat out. Gamers are gamers. Don't matter what they're sporting in the breeding program of life.

Sep 13, 2009
I wouldn't care at all. Unless they're the type that seek attention by actually announcing it. "HEY GUYS I'M A GIRL GAMER, WHERE'S MY MEDAL"

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
What happens?

Really?

Well... if you're NORMAL.... then..... nothing.

I don't know what someone would do if they weren't normal.

Uh.... your friend DOES realize that.... 50% of our species is comprised of females, right? That your own mother is certainly a female and that women are just... well, people?

Come on people, it's the 21st century here. Surely I can't have been the only one to notice that females are people. Ya know, HUMAN BEINGS?! And that should treat them like, ya know, HUMAN BEINGS!? And that they can be just like any other person out there?

If I notice a girl or woman on the internet, I.... really..... don't..... care.

And I don't see why anyone else should care about what other reproductive organs the other person's got, especially when it comes to video games.

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Divine Miss Bee said:
M1LL3R HIGHLIFE said:
i have a friend on xbox live thats a girl and she always complains guys are so SHOCKED that a girl can play video games too. whats your impression of what happens?
i get that reaction all the time. my favorite experience was last week, when i was told that i "can't be a girl." i thought, "uh-oh," and checked, but i still was! it was the darndest thing, really.
That situation is oddly familiar :I

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
I don't have XBL so its not really an issue for me,I however do game on the PC and have spoken to and gamed with a few girls online, infact there were a few in our gaming organisation and still are.

Its not a big issue really, I don't see why people make a big fuss out of it, girls are poeple to you know, and yes they can game. It doens't even register as an issue to me.

Its not just girls though you actually get mature kids on the PC as well, The fact that this question is being asked just reflects on the XBL community. People like to knock the PC for a lot of things, one thing that is deffinetly better though is the Community.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
I just play. There's usually enough people shitting a brick already that a girl is playing the same game as them.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I get an erection.... though this applies to most situations.

I stub my toe, erection. I eat some bacon, erection. I begin to masturbate, erection. Us guys can't help it!

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I would completely lose my shit and sexually harass her for the entire match.

Err........I meant........I would completely lose my shit and sexually harass her for the entire match.

I actually can't imagine myself doing anything else besides that.

I am only joking of course, I rarely play online as it is and I can barely remember ever being in a match with anyone that felt the need to tell everyone they were female.

Miller iz Life

Oct 13, 2009
HeDarra said:
As a girl, I have a tendency to get more aggressive and hunt her down specifically. A big reason that I play video games is the fact that I don't really like other girls. Besides, most of them are uninteresting bimbos anyways.
the same thing happens with my friend. she always gets EXTREMELY competitive with them for some reason

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
jthm said:
First, I'd wonder why I don't have everyone muted, as the xbox live community pushes the boundaries of what one would consider human, and not in a positive direction.

After that, I'd play the game as normal as I know several gamer girls.
Damn ninja

Stevato

Oct 3, 2008
Nothing really happens, Though sometimes I like to count down the minutes until some guy says something really corny