Poll: What instrument do you play?

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Guitar and bass but I voted for guitar.

Edit: I scream and growl too if that counts.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
I dabble on the piano, and I've been known to play the Mario Paint Composer and Notessimo from time to time.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I used to play the piano and drums back in grade school. Now I couldn't even tell you what letter the scale goes up to.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
I sing, im my own instrument saves me on having to tune things.
I totally forgot to add that. Which is sad, considering I do that more any anything else in my day.

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
Man, I voted Guitar, because I can play it well.

I also play Bass, and I also play alto and baritone saxophone (I'm disappointed there's no SAXOPHONE option). I can also sing.

Gruthar

Mar 27, 2009
Saxophone mostly, but I can play the clarinet as well. I need money to fix up my tenor sax, though.

I have a shakuhachi, too. I'm not very good at it.

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
0p3rati0n said:
I play the baritone. I hope to move up to tuba. :p
Been playing Tuba for about five years. I don't know if you march or not, but if you do it's a weird instrument to march with Sousa or Contra.

paypuh said:
I used to play the piano and drums back in grade school. Now I couldn't even tell you what letter the scale goes up to.
Really it'd depend what scale we were talking about =P /AP music theory.

somerandomguy76

Sep 6, 2008
Scary_Bob said:
Flute, sax, piano, Irish whistle, currently learning guitar but not much good at it so far.
Dude, the Irish whistle has an awesome sound. I love it.

Play the trombone myself.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
I play the drums, anyone can blow into a pipe or pluck strings, it takes a real musician to hit things with sticks. I say this all the time to piss off my guitar playing friends.