Poll: What is the worst form you can transform into? (Zombie related thread)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Of out of the games that got zombies or getting change into a mindless form which is the worst? This is under an assumption that let say once you have been transform, you are still conscious "within" yourself but you cannot control your body what so ever. So no don't say that once your had transform, you have pass away and your corpse is now a shell of your former self.

Just to clear things up-

Normal zombie is your generic zombie from any games like Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Dead Rising and this include zombie soldiers.

Virus Zombie are the G or T related zombies in Resident Evil 1-3. This refers to the Tyrants and the Nemesis. You pretty much become a hideous monster and you may have a massive eye on your body.

Las Plagas in Resident 4-5. You appearance is pretty much like your former self but you will become a underling and your head may explode reveal your new tenticle like face.

Nercomorph. I probably don't need to explain much what this is other then your death will be gruesome in order to transform into them.

The Taken in Alan Wake. Ok they are not zombie but they are mindless like a zombie. What is it like being consumed by some dark entity?

L4D Zombie. This is referring to the special zombies like the Tank, Witch, Charger etc. Do you really want to have a long tongue like the Smoker or become lonely like the Witch?

Headcrab Zombie in Half Life. Not only you are a zombie but you got some alien crab on you head.

Other is pretty much any other zombie or other mindless forms you don't want to transform that I haven't mention.

OliverTwist72

Nov 22, 2010
A zombie that meets the "hero" cause then I'd be dead *rimshot*

I think being a headcrab would kinda suck, all wandering around bumping into things...like gears shot from a gravity gun.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Necromorph. Once the snacking on the crew is over, there is a little hope for a rescue ship (we know about that) and then that's it. No more munchies... ever!

Even worse, what if you were in a secret hidden area? You may never get to see a rescue crew and wil go hungry forever. Not cool!

CheesusCrust

Sep 24, 2009
Headcrab zombies because its hinted that the person is still alive.
Most of the rest are reanimated after the person is dead. The other ones that basically keep you alive aren't as bad as the headcrabs: The L4D infection is more like a rabies thing and not as bad as having an alien latched on to your head. And Las Plagas seems like its more the parasite in control rather than you so you're pracically dead...mentally anyway.)
For an 'Other' I'd say the Infested Terran marines look like a bad way to go. They're all like "KILL MEEEE!"

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Regular headcrab zombie.

BEWARE AS I SLOWLY SHUFFLE TOWARDS YOU, LOUDLY ANNOUNCING MY PRESENCE, THEN SLOWLY SWING MY ARMS AT YOU!