Poll: What is your alignment?

Mad max 20

Oct 18, 2009
Xaryn Mar said:
Mad max 20 said:
Id say Neutral Good but the test says I'm Lawful Neutral.

"Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."
Planescape and especially the Modrons would like to have a talk with you about that.

LN is all about the LAW! Judge Dredd (sp?) is LN as is anyone who follow the law no matter what.
Even the Inquisition (in WHR40K and real life) are/where LN and so is most of the Mercykillers.

A favourite LN quote: "The Law is all"
I just pasted in that quote from after the test results. Don't hurt me. D=

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I always viewed myself as either Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil. I'm probably closest to Lawful Neutral though.

And that test gave me Chaotic Neutral, which is definitely wrong. I despise chaos.

Archimedes88

May 16, 2008
i couldn't really decide, but putting this in a 'just for fun' frame of mind i thought about how i'd act on Black & White. Chaotic Neutral would fit me best i guess. I like to develop a society not necessarily for my own gains but, sometimes for the hell of it can just quick save and wipe out everything >: )

Depends on my fickle frame of mind ...

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
I will usually question and undermine authority to do what I think is right.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I consider myself chaotic good. I believe in doing good, but doing it the legal way may not always be good.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Chaotic Good, in that I'll work for the greater good but I do it my way, and I feel no ties to "good" organizations.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Neutral Good, usually I try to do good stuff but meh, sometimes, as a very wise person once said "A baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do."

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Lawful evil. I get the perks of screwing everyone else over as much as I possibly can, and I stay on the good side of the law so that everyone else has trouble prosecuting me (at least without them being unlawful themselves).

Though I did get chaotic evil in the test.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Chaotic Good.

I live by my own personal moral code, not that of society. I'll do what I feel is right, even if that means breaking a few rules along the way. I stick by my principles and honour my promises, but I feel no special obligation to any authority.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Never really thought much of the d+d alignment system. I have yet to see a game that actually benefited from it. The 4.0 version is even worse.
The tests say I'm lawful good, but everyone says I could easily go chaotic good or lawful evil with the right push.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
All of my actions, even if they seem helpful to others, are just for my own personal gain.

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Mad max 20 said:
Xaryn Mar said:
Mad max 20 said:
Id say Neutral Good but the test says I'm Lawful Neutral.

"Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."
Planescape and especially the Modrons would like to have a talk with you about that.

LN is all about the LAW! Judge Dredd (sp?) is LN as is anyone who follow the law no matter what.
Even the Inquisition (in WHR40K and real life) are/where LN and so is most of the Mercykillers.

A favourite LN quote: "The Law is all"
I just pasted in that quote from after the test results. Don't hurt me. D=
Don't worry I am after all of the good aligned specimens (most of the time)

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
I'm all about rules, and generally try to be a nice person, so let's go with Lawful Neutral/Lawful Good (closer to neutral).

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I'm neutral good. I've never been able to play a game of D&D, so if we're talking in that game...well it'd probably still be the same.