Poll: What is YOUR castle made of?

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Fagotto said:
Kryptonite. I think that would sort of look cool, besides deterring Superman from entering my home.

Barring that pure gold.
Doesn't Kryptonite give humans an incurable cancer eventually?

robodukky

Jul 7, 2010
I would definitely have a massive bouncy castle made of jelly! That way, it's a bouncy castle that tastes awesome.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
My mind. You'd have to assault walls of my Will itself to get to me and overcome my defensive force of Defiance. Arrows made of pure Anger would rain upon your forces while they must slog through the moat of Introversion. Meanwhile blades of Sarcasm would strike down any who got upon the walls and shields of Arrogance would protect my men. Bombs of Spite would be launched from the keep and boiling Hate would flow down from the parapets. To attack my castle is to attack my very being.

Or we could just be friends. That works too.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
My castle is high above the mucky-muck. It's made of clouds. And I like to sit there, sitting oh so proudly. I don't have much to say though, when I'm high above the mucky-muck...

FollowUp

Mar 25, 2010
Good intentions.
No, wait, that's my road to hell.
I built my castle out of THORIUM.
I can fission it for power if things go bad.

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Sunshine and kittens, grusome when fired upon but at least i'll die in a mindless euphoria of rainbows,cupcakes and care-bears....

Lalalarzi

Jun 5, 2009
CAKE!

Reminds me of this god-awful 'saving the planet' session my class had to attend at the end of the school term. These extremely preachy and condescending people came to talk to us about how environmentally friendly they were and how the rest of us were all inferior by far. At the end of the session, they gave us circles of paper (presumably so we wouldn't hurt ourselves with them in our 'ignorance') and told us to draw our ideal worlds. I drew the anarchy symbol, most people drew jet packs. My personal favourite was from a classmate called Ed, who drew himself on top of a giant cake. The environmentalists were extremely impressed, saying "ooh yes, cake for all. That is very commendable." Ed replied ?What? No, it's just a giant cake, with me on top. It's MY cake!?

The look on their faces was priceless.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Funny how you mention building castles and everyone immediately assumes you're talking about Minecraft :p

OT: It's built out of solidified spacetime continuum. And black holes. And adminium. And dragons.

...It's a somewhat hectic castle, but it's mine.