Poll: What is your favorite animal?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
I am soooooo jealous of your dad. I have always wanted to meet Christopher Lee as well. It must have been an old memory of him as well because (if I remember correctly) the last film Peter Cushing was in was Star Wars: A new hope (or whatever its called now) and I think he died not long afterward. Love Peter Cushing...
*pouts* Time grows short for us! =P I want to meet Ian McKellen, but they're getting on a bit...(!) -_- Anyway, PC died in 1994, but he had been ill for quite some time, and Christopher Lee gave him quite a eulogy. *poignant sigh* (!)

As for graduation, I went and enjoyed myself immensely. It was a great way to congratulate all my friends and say a sort of goodbye to them (...sniffle).
You're grad friends scattered as well? :( Know the feeling, my graduating class has scattered across the world, pretty much. Some are in the States, Germany, Sweden, Japan and some rather random places. Anyway, decided I'm going, if only to meet up with the research group I was with. Hopefully by then I'll know if there's a chance I may be joining them again! *fingers crossed*

And talk about a de-rail! ... *hrk*

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Dimitriov said:
Tigers!

Because:

They are adorable :D
First comes the ooh's and the aah's but then it turns into the running and the screaming.

OT: I like otters too.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Alucard 11189 said:
I am soooooo jealous of your dad. I have always wanted to meet Christopher Lee as well. It must have been an old memory of him as well because (if I remember correctly) the last film Peter Cushing was in was Star Wars: A new hope (or whatever its called now) and I think he died not long afterward. Love Peter Cushing...
*pouts* Time grows short for us! =P I want to meet Ian McKellen, but they're getting on a bit...(!) -_- Anyway, PC died in 1994, but he had been ill for quite some time, and Christopher Lee gave him quite a eulogy. *poignant sigh* (!)

As for graduation, I went and enjoyed myself immensely. It was a great way to congratulate all my friends and say a sort of goodbye to them (...sniffle).
You're grad friends scattered as well? :( Know the feeling, my graduating class has scattered across the world, pretty much. Some are in the States, Germany, Sweden, Japan and some rather random places. Anyway, decided I'm going, if only to meet up with the research group I was with. Hopefully by then I'll know if there's a chance I may be joining them again! *fingers crossed*

And talk about a de-rail! ... *hrk*
I didn't know he died in 94, I thought PC died much earlier. I read that him and Christopher Lee were best friends and he was devastated when he died.

Yeah, my grad friends are scattered. A lot of them came from the US, Canada, Australia, a couple from Croatia, China and Germany. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the project you want as well :)

(de-railing a thread is what we do best :D)

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Alucard 11189 said:
I didn't know he died in 94, I thought PC died much earlier. I read that him and Christopher Lee were best friends and he was devastated when he died.
Yeah, CL was depressed for a while when PC died, and contemplated hanging up his acting career. Ah, their's is a kind never to be seen again. For the most part Peter was a local celebrity and nothing more, and everyone respected his space because he was ill. v_v

Yeah, my grad friends are scattered. A lot of them came from the US, Canada, Australia, a couple from Croatia, China and Germany. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the project you want as well :)
Huh, you and me both, then... and thanks v much, need all the luck I can get! ^_^

(de-railing a thread is what we do best :D)
A troubling trend I'm observing... *hrk* o_O' (in this case, from animals to HammerHorror actors & graduation!) XD

OT:

d'awwwwwwwwwwwww!!

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
wow, this is still going! ok, more otter pictures:

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Cats or rabbits, I'd share one of my pictures but I dont know how to get them on from my documents :3

Ukasuy

Oct 20, 2010
The pangolin is one of my more favorite animals. It looks like sandslash, can hang from it's tail, curl up in a ball, has plate armor (scales), and has an anteater-like tongue. Pics below.