Poll: What is Your Favorite Season, and Why?

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Autumn. It's not too hot, not too cold, but it's kinda cool.
Geddit? Cool, as in awesome, and cool as in...
Ugh, forget it.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Fall(In Georgia at least) has by far the best weather if you ask me. Its nice and cool without getting so could, there is usually a nice breeze in the air, and you can wear jeans with a T shirt and feel completely comfortable.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Snow is AWESOME!.

Fuck living in Australia, with our 1 week ski season ;_;

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
Well I love them all, every season is unique, but if I had to choose one it would be fall.
Mostly because of the rain. It makes me feel peaceful.
And all the colors around... fascinating.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
Winter because it is bleak and frozen just like my heart...

No in all seriousness I generally perfer Winter because living in England I am not used to warm weather, so when Summer does roll around it becomes unbearable.

Canadian Briton

May 1, 2010
Winter, because it has my birthday and christmas. Also I love snow (even the possibility of it) and even without snow there is still rain. I dislike summer because everyones like yay the summer! its going to be hot im going to get a tan and "OH BEEJEESUS MY SKIN IS BURNING GAAAAH" Also ive never understood why people love tans so much, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
I live in Queensland, Australia. We have the best weather and beaches in the country. It is always awesome weather here. :D

Jaywebbs

Sep 24, 2009
I prefer winter, although it's mostly the humidity that kills me, I hate living in Florida.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Winter. I'm almost immune to cold (although I can still get sick) and my birthday is in January :D (I'm from Denmark)

drdamo

May 17, 2010
I like snow, i like rain, i like the warmth, i like cold, i like life and i like death.
So basically i like all seasons for their own uniqueness!
Every season is a season to enjoy for their own flavour.

Now i must say that in my darker days, i enjoyed the winter most of all, and hated the sun like bats normally do. Yet i have changed my view on the world, stopped giving a rats derrière about the things i hated and voila!
I'm still a critic on life itself tho, yet that doesn't have to mean i let it get to me! ;)

lyrandar

Apr 15, 2009
Well, we are just at the end of winter here in Australia, so I am really longing for the summer!

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Fall. Good 60-50F weather is great for layering without ever feeling cold.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I live in Melbourne.
Our summer could be 40 degrees +
and our winter is fucking unpredictable, and it will go from sunny to rainy in an instant.
AUTUMN is just wet, and the leaves fall, what is so great about it?

I LOVE SPRING. It's green, there is life, and there is a good balance of rain and sun.

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
Definitely season 4. The depth of emotion following the kids through their school lives and seeing the vastly different outcomes at the end of the year is devastating. Losing Bodie was a huge blow for me, too.

Wait, what? Oh, probably Autumn. The darkening evenings makes me feel cosy. :)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
A few years ago I would have said winter, but owning a car has changed my view on all things white and cold.
I'll go with spring - it's starting to get warmer, but temperatures are still far from killing you. Nature awakens from its slumber and the world around me becomes pretty to look at again. Speaking of which, seeing chicks dress in short clothes after a long winter is always much appreciated.

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
I love Winter :3
I love the slow fall of snow and how it 'cleans' the country side in a blanket of white. Oh...and of course the chaos it causes to commuters..mwahahaha
[http://img842.imageshack.us/i/dsc01665o.jpg/]

When the world outside is frightful, coming home to a warm house is delightful (lol xD). But during Summer when the world is roasting, there is little you can do. Strip, eat ice, melt :/