Poll: What is your favoured type of male underwear?

Stegersaurus

Oct 10, 2009
This is for a bet with some friends. We want to see what the gaming community likes to wear. Ladies, you can vote too!

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
I put Boxers but that's only for when I'm going out.
I personally like to rock the Banana Hammock when I'm at home. And that curly blonde wig...

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I wear boxers so I'm going to have to go with that. They're more comfortable for me.

BgRdMchne

Jun 24, 2011
I like the Jockey brand tapered boxers. They don't bunch up as much as the regular long boxers.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Studded leather thong

Boxers. They're the most comfortable.
I'll only wear the thick cotton ones, though. The thin ones are uncomfortable and chafe.

Bebus

Feb 12, 2010
Why no tighty whiteys?

God I wish that was not the first thing to pop into my head when I read the poll.

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
Free ballin'. I only own one pair of boxers for snowboarding. I don't understand the point of wearing clothes under your clothes.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Boxers. :) I always wear my boyfriends boxers. :3 They are so comfy and remind me of him. <3

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Briefs, because as much as I enjoy the fresh air of going commando, I'm a teenager, and my junk doesn't always behave itself (in other words, I prefer to have some form of control mechanism between my penis and my pants).

EDIT: What's the difference between briefs and boxer briefs?

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Biosophilogical said:
Briefs, because as much as I enjoy the fresh air of going commando, I'm a teenager, and my junk doesn't always behave itself (in other words, I prefer to have some form of control mechanism between my penis and my pants).

EDIT: What's the difference between briefs and boxer briefs?
Boxer briefs are like some sort of inbred hybrid.
They're tighter than boxers, but longer and looser than plain briefs.