Poll: What is your opinion on Ke$ha?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Well, some of her music is catchy. I absolutely loathe Tik Tok, just because I had to hear it so much. But I guess I don't mind "We R Who We R" and . . . whatever else she sings. There was one more . . . I don't go out of my way, but I can listen to it occasionally

But as for Ke$ha herself, I don't see why she's famous. She's a horrible singer (they auto-tuned the shit out of her voice, in the most literal way) and as far as pop music and it's focus on appearance-over-talent, she is not at all attractive. Like, not even a little bit.

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
Every song i've ever heard from her has been run through the auto-tune. Which leads me to believe that she has no talent.

The sooner the music industry stops putting out talentless retards, the better music will become.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Gahars said:
All I know is that Kesha (I refuse to use the stupid $ instead of an "s"), whoever she may be, needs to learn how to spell her name.
That is how her name is legally spelled.
Sad I know....

Anywho, I like her if only because she gave one of my favorite popgroups one of my favorite songs by them.

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
Shes an autotuned talentless drunk slut, who can't sing her way out of a wet paper bag. Wouldn't touch her with a pole, mostly because id feel sorry for the pole.

I may be biased since i hate her beyond comprehension.

Joe Herbert

Oct 13, 2010
This is the only person i know of who can use a shot of her sneezing into a handful of cocaine as an album cover. More over, all of her songs are about getting fucked up AND she uses Keith Richards for an analogy to a 'good looking guy'.
Can't stand tha *****

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Tankichi said:
i have no idea who she is. All i know is this.
Eww oh god eww. That picture gave me shivers.
That's gonna give me nightmares.

EWWWWWWWW! 'cue hopping around'

Also, I know she made one song...heard she made another I think, but she seems like one of those one hit wonders. Maybe she'll have a reality show in a couple of years.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Personally, I don't care for kedollarsignha, or her music (or most other music on the radio). Plus anyone who replaces an 's' with a dollar sign, and not in a way that implies greediness, is stupid.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Eh, I liked two or three songs before they got played to death on the radio. :<

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Eh, she's alright, I guess. My sister likes her, so I listen to her a good deal more than I ever would myself. Some of her songs are very catchy. But her hipster sensibilities and lyrics about nothing but partying and clubs are pretty distasteful.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
She sounds like a very mainstream, and even shittier version of Uffie. Uffie isn't great, but she has an underground following, and she is sticking to a style not suited to radio play, and Ke$ha ripped that shit off and radiofied it, making it infinitely worse.

otacon

May 5, 2010
I was gonna choose - "Ke$ha? Who the fuck is Ke$ha?"

But I do loves me some pancakes, I do =)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Who, KaChingha? At least, that's how her name seems to be pronounced. I know nothing of her. At all. I understand that she sings? I think? I cannot attest to any knowledge of what, though.

(Why, yes, I did ride the bus...)

EDIT: Well, I did some research, and can now say I am sorry I am familiar with her song. Her voice irritates my senses, her atrocious amount of repetition makes me further despise club music, and that is not how you spell "Tick Tock", unless it's the name of a character comically based around time.

And doesn't he go by "Diddy" now, and not "P Diddy"?