Poll: What kind of Bender would you be?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
CrazyGirl17 said:
Oooh... tough call. I'd probably be a fire or waterbender... personality-wise, I assume.
Those are supposed to be diametrically opposed!

A passionate reserved hotheaded calm person? XD

You must be interesting at parties :)

[sub][sub][sub] Are you a tsundere? xD[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
I'm between air and earth, strangely also where my zodiac signs are.
I have my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds. I'm not sure how that works.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
I'm between air and earth, strangely also where my zodiac signs are.
I have my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds. I'm not sure how that works.
Those are also supposed to be diametrically opposed XD

What is it with you people and your awesome paradoxical natures :(

I want one!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Earth, I'm proud to a fault and fairly cold and emotionless, I'm also a hard worker and hardly ever complain, I mean I once burned my arm while I was working and had charred skin hanging out of my arm and I didn't say a thing, I'm pretty sure I'd be earth, when I was younger probably fire though.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
T0ad 0f Truth said:
If you like astrology, I'm on the taurus/gemini cusp, earth sign/ air sign.
Bullheaded twins, I'm pretty sure that's one of the most messed up, duel-natured combinations anyone can get.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
If you like astrology, I'm on the taurus/gemini cusp, earth sign/ air sign.
Bullheaded twins, I'm pretty sure that's one of the most messed up, duel-natured combinations anyone can get.
Astro-ma-new-age who what now?

I'm a winter... Dark colors go quite lovely with my eyes.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I'm too stubborn to be anything but Earth, I think.
Oh well, it's pretty cool.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'd say I'm equal parts Earth, Air and Water for this. Mountainbender?

Kinda the way I'm I and T under Jung typology [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator], but S/N and P/J are completely interchangeable depending on my mood (more than once I've gotten exactly 50/50 on both, making me an ISTJ/ISTP/INTJ/INTP... or just IT). That's just how personality tests go, though... Generalizations will be generalizations.

Also, I totally came in here to bring up girders, lunar landers, blackjack and hookers.

Ooh, did someone bring up astrology? Because I'm an aquarian metal monkey if you combine western and eastern. That would be air, earth and fire (also trickery) by those metrics... so that would make me Mount Vesuvius.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Earth.

I like the stompy-thrusty style. Looks less like a dance and more like a way to get shit done,

Also, I'd probably pull like every muscle in my body if I tried to do any of the more acrobatic stuff.

Lastly, Toph makes earthbenders 63% cooler by default.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I am an Airbender in personality already. Plus I think flying would be awesome. Not to mention Airbending sounds like it is the most practical.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
The gay kind

I think I'd go with Airbending or Waterbending. Fire and Earth just seem a bit impractical, but I can use air and water to make all sorts of mundane chores easier!

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Powerwise, I'd want to be air, but personalitywise I'd be closer to water. I'm a total doormat.

That said, I like being alone, but I'm hardly an intellectual.

AliasBot

Jun 14, 2013
Based on personality I'd be a waterbender, but in a fight I'm extremely direct and rash, resulting in lots of damage for both my foes and myself...which definitely marks me out as a firebender. They have the most direct fighting method of any of the four benders by far: fire-fueled kicks and punches and energy blasts. That's right up my alley.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
T0ad 0f Truth said:
This an Avatar the last Airbender thread! What I want to is what kind of bender you'd be, but there's a catch. It's the one your personality fits best, not which one you want :p

Firebenders are hotheaded, short tempered, and passionate. They use emotion to fuel their power.

Earthbenders are stubborn and proud to a fault, but very Independent and hard working. When they fall they get back up without complaint.

Airbenders are intellectuals and thinkers. They would rather be left alone in their thought than party.

Waterbenders are kind and non-confrontational. They don't see the point in petty bickering and let minor slights go easily without holding a grudge. Don't mistake it for being a doormat though, they can and will throw down when they need to. :)

Which are you? By the way this totally isn't just me replacing the driver, expressive, analytical, and amicable personality types with bending >.>
I would go with fire or earth because those are the things I like.

HEE HAW :D

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Count me among the "thought it was a futurama bender" thread. I don't watch/know about the series but just for this thread I did take one of those "which bender are you" quizzes and got Air, woot?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Teoes said:
I was hoping the thread would be about Bender!
Ditto, if you didn't bring it up I most certainly would have.

So, I'd be a booze-drinkin', cigar-smokin', jewel-stealin' Robot Bender. :p

Buuuuut since that's not what we're here to talk about, I'll play along. I'd be the next Avatar, able to bend all elements because I'm just that frickin' awesome. >:D

Halfie2

Jan 28, 2013
What am I if I don't fit into any of those four?

Kind of fit into the air if you remove the intellectual and thinker part, but that's half of what they are so can't be one.
Don't really fit into water as I'm somewhat violent by my nature.
Also not fitting to fire, while I may be easy to anger I have no passion for anything.
Not fitting to earth at all, I have no pride.

tl;dr non-bender (why is there no fifth option on the poll?)

[font color=white]Hidden answer: If I have to be a bender, but I don't fit any of the four types alone... doesn't that mean that I'm the goddamn avatar?![/font]

LittleWings

May 17, 2010
I'm pretty sure personality-wise I'd be Air, but Fire was hands down the coolest one in that series so if I had the choice I'd be Fire.