Poll: What kind of senior citizen do you wanna be?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
That kind that you can't tell is a "senior citizen".

Or the kind without any health problems caused by age.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
I will want to walk around in a robe, with my hands tucked into the sleeves. When I say robe I mean full on robe not bath robe. Cowl and everything. I will also chant gibberish.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
dt61 said:
GET OFF MY GODDAMN LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS AND YOUR TECHNO MUSIC. LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC LIKE SYSTEM OF DOWN OR FIDDY CENT!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU KIDS WITH YOUR HIPPITY-HOP AND YOUR ROUGH STEEL MUSIC!!

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
Is not being old a choice? I always thought the concept of wasting away the good part of your life just so that you can do fuck all for the last 15 years to be somewhat over rated. Quite frankly I plan to be dead by 65 anyways.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I don't intend on getting a sex change anytime soon so none of those

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I'd be the crazy cat lady, I guess. To be honest, I'd prefer to be dead at that age.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Ahlycks said:
Pirate Kitty said:
Sexist thread is sexist!

OT: I wanna be the quirky old woman with lots of weird stories that always smell a little funny and gives you something cool every time you visit her.
God those ones make me feel so uncomfortable.

Anyway, I would like to a nice old man. You know the ones who dress really nice, have mustaches, smell good, and smiles all the time.

This dapper looking fellow, except better hair and smiley.

First one to answer what game this guys is from gets a special treat.
Pokemon Red and Blue. Go me!

OT: I wanna be Carl Fredricksen, from Up.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Outside my house on my porch, overlooking my vineyard and smoking some fine green out of corn cobble pipe and glass of wine. With the girl of my dreams sitting next to me, looking over every now and then, not even saying anything but just a mutual remembrance of our happy and loving life.

Then I get up from my chair and start waving my cane at those damn kids!!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Probably a Maniacal delusional old bastard who still thinks he can erect as much Chaos as he can so as to throw the world into complete peril....

Ya know still the same as I am now but with Grey hair...

DESTRUCTION MWAHAHAHAHAHA *falls Asleep in my recliner* zzzzz

Variable X

Aug 23, 2010
I wouldn't mind being a kind old man, as long as people treat me with at least a bit of kindness in turn.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I would like to become a wise old man...But i will likely end up as a crazy or creepy one.

brumley53

Oct 19, 2009
i want to be one of those crazy old guys who doesnt know he's old, but i know ill end up being a nostalgic oldguy.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
I want to be the eccentric old man that pretends to be a sea captain with an epic beard.

Yep, just all weird with a beard.