Poll: What personaltiy color are you?

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
The colors to chose from are listed below. It was a test my English Teacher had me do, and I want to see if the results we got in class are about the same, which also means I cant give the actual test since I dont have it. So, just chose from the results for each answer below. If you have a case of 2 colors discribe you, pick the one that is closer to you.

Gold

Enjoys:
Job Satisfaction
Time for Family
Home
Order
Sense of Family

Values:
Loyalty
Dependablilty
Perfectionism
Responsiblity
Honesty
Tradition

Words to discribe them:
Organization
Commitment
Consistency
Responsibility
Dependability
Traditional

Needs:
Stability
Consistency
Organization
Appreciation
Time

Stressed out by:
Lack of Control
Disloyalty
Money Insecurity
Inconsistency

May see self as:
Stable
Realistic
Efficent
Dependable
Decisive

Others may see them as:
Stubborn
Rigid
Opinionated
Judgemental
Unimaginative
Uptight

Careers Best suited:
Administrative Assistants
Insurence Agents
Financial Advisor
Managers/Directors
Inspectors
Contrators
Teachers

Famous Examples:
Harry Truman
George Washington
Gerald R. Ford
George H.W. Bush
Nancy Reagen
Mr. Rogers

Blue

Enjoys:
Romance
Family
Friendships
Music
Affection

Values:
Honesty
Friendships
Sensitivity
Harmony
Compassion

Words to describe them:
Creativity
Nurturing
Communication
Sincertiy
Listening

Needs:
Harmony
People
Understanding
Love
Affection

Stressed by:
Disharmony
Uncaring
Time Limits
Insincertiy
Lack of Romance

May see self as:
Warm
Caring
Romantic
Caretaker
Idealistic
Empathetic

Others may see them as:
Naive
Overly Emotional
Smothering
Mushy
Easily Tricked

Careers best suited:
Healthcare
Educatoin
Counselors
Child Care
Human Services

Famous Examples:
Ghandi
Mohammad Ali
Martin Luther King, Jr
Mother Teresa
Emily Dickenson

Orange

Enjoys:
People
Fun
Adventure
Excitement
Performing

Values:
Freedom
Adventure
Play
Variety

Words to Describe:
Indepenant
Flexible
Taking Action
Energy

Needs:
Freedom
Variety
Money
Recongnition
Expression

Stressed by:
Being on time
Unnecessary Routine
Waiting
Lack of Money
Rigid Rules

May see self as:
Fun loving
Carefree
Here and Now Person
Curios
Enjoys life

Others may see them as:
Irresponsible
Scatter Brained
Indesive
Wishy-Washy
Rule-Breakers

Careers best suited:
Pilots
Vacation Industry
Cosmetology
Drama/Acting
Doctor

Famous Examples:
Teddy Roosevelt
Amelia Earhart
John F. Kennedy
Evel Knievel
Ernest Hemmingway

Green

Enjoys:
High Achievement
Recognition of Ideas
Personal Achievement
Challenges
Investigation

Values
Intellectual Achievements
Logic
Knowledge
Competency

Words to desribe them:
Confidence
Analysis
Logical
Problem-solvers
Determination

Needs:
Challenge
Need to understand
Autonomy
Truth/Facts
Accuracy

Stessed by:
Rules
Unfairness
Incompetency
Confusion
Nonsenseical Rules

May see self as:
98% right
Rational
Superior Intellegence
Precise
Calm
Find Flaws

Others may see them as:
Snobs
Arrogent
Heartless
Unrealistic/Unfair
Ruthless

Careers best suited:
Engineers
Scientists
Mathematicians
Computer Techs
FBI/CIA anaylist (or your respective countries national police/intellegence services)

Famous Examples:
Sherlock Holmes
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein
Frank Lloyd Wright
Madame Curie
Eleanor Roosevelt

*EDIT* For those who open all the polls:
1 is Gold
2 is Blue
3 is Orange
4 is Green

For Me, I ended up being Gold by a long shot. And really, that describes me pretty well I think. Maybe it is just because of my Aspergers, but those are me to the letter, and some people on here have actually accused me of the things it said they would, so its accurate at least :D

So, now you, Escapist.

EDIT: So, the poll has been going on for long enough I think I could safetly compare the class results to Escapist. And, in something that doesnt suprise me, Green is the majority on here.

In the class (Senior English) results, out of 30 students, 18 ended up being Orange, followed by 6 for Blue, 4 for Green, and 2 for Gold (one of them being me). I was actually going into this thinking Green would be the majority. However, Gold and Blue ended up being bigger than Orange, and I was considering that since the majority of people on this site are younger, Orange would have been larger.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Green, that's sooo much like me.

Other people see me as snobby, arrogant, heartless and ruthless? Yep. This is exactly like me.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I guess I'd say blue is the most fitting, though not all of those careers sound particularly appealing.

Alexi089

Jun 26, 2011
I guess somewhere between gold and blue would be most appropriate, but to be honest, I can see positives and negatives about me in all of the options. In any case, I don't think the person who wrote these put much thought into them. For example, Orange:

Others may see them as:
Irresponsible
Scatter Brained
Indesive
Wishy-Washy
Rule-Breakers

Suitable careers:
Pilot
Doctor

....No!!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm mostly Gold but with a hint of blue in me (I valve friendship, Music and I creative).

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Alexi089 said:
In any case, I don't think the person who wrote these put much thought into them. For example, Orange:

Others may see them as:
Irresponsible
Scatter Brained
Indesive
Wishy-Washy
Rule-Breakers

Suitable careers:
Pilot
Doctor

....No!!
From what my teacher said (since alot of people pointed that out), it is because those are careers where its constently changing and there is very little rigidness to it.

*shrugs*

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Alexi089 said:
I guess somewhere between gold and blue would be most appropriate, but to be honest, I can see positives and negatives about me in all of the options. In any case, I don't think the person who wrote these put much thought into them. For example, Orange:

Others may see them as:
Irresponsible
Scatter Brained
Indesive
Wishy-Washy
Rule-Breakers

Suitable careers:
Pilot
Doctor

....No!!
It seems like a pretty shallow attempt to shove "respectable" professions into that category. Doctors go to med schools, they're clearly science people and belong in Green. Also "healthcare" is brought up in an entirely different color. Pilots have to follow strict aviation rules.

I'm definitely a mauve though.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Hmmm green is pretty much right on the money but I do see some of my traits in orange and gold as well. Still went with green though, definitely the majority of those words apply to me.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
No one choice seems to fit me 100%.

I seem to be a hybrid of Gold and Green.

Pretty much everything in Gold fits me, except for the enjoyment of home and family. I come from kind of a strange family (or at least, I've always seen it as strange compared to the families of my peers). I have a huge extended family (at last count I have over 80 first cousins on my dad's side alone - and it's gone up by at least two or three since that last count), so I never really got to know them or spend time with them like people who have smaller families. This disconnect with my extended family, and a quasi-distant relationship with my immediate family, has led to me placing a pretty low value on home and family - which seems to run counter to one of the core elements of Gold.

Meanwhile, pretty much everything in Green fits me too... though I've never seen myself as "98% right" or "superior intelligence" and I don't think others around me would call me "heartless," "ruthless," "snobbish," "unrealistic," "unfair," or "arrogant."

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
It's a really close call between gold and green but I ended up picking gold because it's a pretty color.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Blue is me completely. It is both a good thing and a bad thing. I care too much about everyone and everything. There are a few other things in the other colours that suit me, but blue is just me all over.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
First off if you want to be a pilot you have to get used to rules, regulations and procedures if you want to succeed at anything in aviation, even simply staying alive as a private pilot. That right there makes me question this whole thing...

Anyway most people really don't fit into just one category, but if I had to choose something I'd say a mix of Orange and Gold. I crave adventure and love busting out and doing stuff like random hiking and road trips, but I want an underlying stability to everything that makes it where I can easily enjoy doing different things without having to worry about coming home to a total shit storm. Even then I have a lot of green because I can be a grade A superior asshole about things, usually its just things I really care about or when people go off the retard deep end, but its still there. People are just one trait, there a combination of all of them.