Poll: What region would you like to see in next Elder Scrolls Game?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
So far we had Morrowind, Cyrodill, and Skyrim.

Where would you like to explore next?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
No mention of Akavir? *tsk* That's where I truly want the next game to be.

Realistically, I want to venture to Valenwood or the Summerset Isles. Valenwood would be the more challenging, as they would have to model in another race and I'm pretty sure cities are on moving trees. Summerset would be awesome just to see the home of the High Elves. Both would be helpfully to the plot too, could help close the Aldmeri Dominion arc.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Elsweyr please, it'd be nice to see something different, and going tropical/ desert for the new local would be neat.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Elsweyr or Black Marsh because I want to see the homelands of the bestial races. Maybe combine them into one gigantic map... but thats asking a lot and also to make it work they'd have to include at least a bit of Cyrodiil's southern territory.
I like the idea of Hammerfell and High Rock also, but also think they'd be best served together since they're bordering each other. Follow up with Valenwood and Summerset Isle... then for a grand finale, bring in Akavir.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Elfgore said:
No mention of Akavir? *tsk* That's where I truly want the next game to be.
Agreed.

Unless I'm mistaken, if Elder Scrolls Online is counted, Akavir is the only region left that has not been seen in an Elder Scrolls game.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Black Marsh. Argonians have always been my go-to Race to play as, and I want the devs to try and actually make a proper moving tail.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Elseweyr, just because I want to see Bethesda deliver on the Khajiit variety that exists in their lore.

WonkyWarmaiden

Jun 15, 2010
I'd love to see a game that takes place in either a combination of Elsweyr, Valenwood and Summerset Isles or just the entire continent of Tamriel. Or just set it in Cyrodiil again because Oblivion is my favorite game of all time and I'd love to explore an upgraded version of the land of the Imperials.

Danbo Jambo

Sep 26, 2014
Wherever has the unique feel and vibe that Morrowind did. I want to see environments and enemies who are totally original.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I'd like to see Argonia.
But I'd also like to see Elseweyr.

The one thing I'd really like to see though, is something a bit earlier in the timeline... I want to see the Dwemer in their full glory.

Aetrion

May 19, 2012
I think Summerset would be a great setting, because it's been taken over by the Thalmor and I want to fight them.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
The one I'd personally like to see the most is Elsweyr. However, what I'd like to see even more is to visit several of them at the same time. Most specifically Elsweyr, Black Marsh, and Valenwood.

TheSapphireKnight

I hate Dire Wolves...
Dec 4, 2008
Valenwood or Elsweyr, or better yet Valenwood and Elsweyr, call it Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion and have see the fall of the Thalmor(and probably some world threatening danger you need a hero to solve).

I think there is a lot of interesting stuff that could be done with having two provinces in one game, especially when both of those Provinces are already a bit smaller than some and come with a lot of historical baggage between the Wood Elves and the Khajiit.

As cool as I(and probably many others) think it would be to do just Elsweyr or Black March, the cynic in me it telling me I don't think we will see a Elder Scrolls game featuring mostly Cat or Lizard people. Perhaps my concern is unfounded, but in this case I have an image of focus groups talking about how X% of people don't want to play a game about those races(even though the other races would almost certainly be playble.)

FruitBird

Jan 20, 2015
Definitely the Summerset isles. I'd love to play a direct sequel to Skyrim rather then the "we skipped forward like 100 years" sequel. Maybe something along the lines of the Thalmor have conquered the land and you can either work with the resistance or join the Thalmor.