Poll: what Team Fortress 2 classes do you play?

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
The best part of sniping is when it's you and one other sniper, going behign cover and coming out, trying to get him before you...

again, sorry about not being about to fit medic in there

Crusnik

Apr 16, 2008
I tend to play Soldier. By the time I got the game, Valve had already patched it so that, while yes, it is easier to jump into, it was not overpowered. Now though, I would say it's underpowered, as it takes more than two direct hits to take out a pyro without crits. But I digress. I also tend toward Pyro and Medic.

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
Lately I've been getting better with Sniper, but my preferred classes are often Spy and Medic. It also depends on the situation, because once I see that our base is being overrun I will most likely switch over to a Heavy or help a fellow Engie out with his Sentry guns and building.

Fenixius

Feb 5, 2007
No love on these boards for Heavy... nothing like sitting at the start of Dustbowl and mowing down dozens of enemies as they try to scrabble up the staircase. Heavy's got more offensive power at close range than everyone except Pyro, and even then, his longer range makes up for it easily. Benefits the most from the Medic, too, going up to a whopping 450HP.

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
Usually sniper. Mostly because he's the only one who's got a normal MG.

My internet is down though at the moment. Little off topic question by the way:
Is it possible that lighnting strikes my modem and only kills both my xbox and pc network adapters but leaves the modem and cables intact? It seems pretty unlikely, but I can't think of any other reason for it.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I play the demoman the most, but not by much. I play every class about the same, besides the scout, it's last by about 2 hours.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Soldier most of the time, but scouts and snipers are annoying.

Heavies when I feel bloodthirsty.

Spy when I get pissed at the snipers.

I hate Pyros, because they're generally the bane of my existence. I haven't played as one, though. Neither have I the medic.

And Engineers can camp all they damn well like, but my rocket-power will overcome. Killing Engies and snipers are a treat that should be savoured.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Juan Regular said:
Usually sniper. Mostly because he's the only one who's got a normal MG.

My internet is down though at the moment. Little off topic question by the way:
Is it possible that lighnting strikes my modem and only kills both my xbox and pc network adapters but leaves the modem and cables intact? It seems pretty unlikely, but I can't think of any other reason for it.
Yeah, check if your modem has shock resistance. Happened to me once.

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Yeah, check if your modem has shock resistance. Happened to me once.
Yeah, seems like it does. Too bad Xbox and PC don't. I just hope the Xbox warranty covers the damage. I only got the console two months ago.

Darzok

Mar 3, 2008
I played pyro as the whole burn every thing in range is great that and i like to ambush but i do not like spy.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
I spend most of my time with the Spy, Sniper, and Demoman, but I think they are all fun. Those just happen to be the ones I am best at.

Kairiaku

Jan 4, 2008
Usually the Engineer, you don't usually have to do much work, you can just set up a fully upgraded turret and a health dispenser, maybe a teleport if you get into real trouble and just sit there twiddling your thumbs.

Kiytan

Feb 23, 2008
i play mostly as a demoman, sometimes a spy, and occasionally a sniper (other classes if we are really lacking)

best kill was with a demoman, which was more or less the meet the demoman death :p

2nd best kill was with a sniper, playing 2fort, my friend ran across the bridge roof (as a scout) and killed the enemy snipers, i covered him. I saw a cloaked spy behind him (beginning to uncloak) my friend turned around, only too see his brains splat against a wall. It looked awesome.

edit: Floggin Molly Kick ass, especially live (shame i can't say the same for some of the support acts)

Kroker

May 29, 2008
I simply can't settle on one class in that game so I just play all of the classes. Jack of all trades, master of none.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
1.Pyro
2.Engineer
3.Spy
4.Soilder
5.Sniper

Pyro's probley not my best class but its deffintly the most satisfing. Creeping up behind people and setting them alight is just awesome. Plus, he/she has the Best Taunt Ever!

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
heavy/sniper. snipe til someone dominates me, then turn heavy and hunt them down :D