Poll: what team of super heroes/villians would you join

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
X-Men! It would be like living in the Harry Potter universe only with one specific power per-person (or type of power) and unlimited lives. I'm a bit too old to be a student in Professor X's school but I could possibly persuade him into letting me teach...

fates_puppet13

Dec 20, 2010
Zantos said:
Justice League, with me awesome powers of being british and sarcastic.

Or the Watchmen, but only if I could be Dr. Manhattan, and spend all my time with my massive blue lad out.
you do know manhatten was designed to have a small dick :L

ot:
the avengers
5 words
captain america and iron man

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
If I was a few years younger then I would join the Teen Titan (Titan doesn't havethe same feel to it) or the Legion of Superhero. In that team you will be given the Legion flight ring meaning you can now fly regardless if you can in the first place!
While the JLA is awesome, I leanding toward the Avengers since their team list always changing about.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
fates_puppet13 said:
Zantos said:

Or the Watchmen, but only if I could be Dr. Manhattan, and spend all my time with my massive blue lad out.

ot:
the avengers
5 words
I'm sure being all blue and quantumy I could change that. Or just explode anyone that said things like that.

fates_puppet13

Dec 20, 2010
Zantos said:
fates_puppet13 said:
Zantos said:

ot:
the avengers
5 words
I'm sure being all blue and quantumy I could change that. Or just explode anyone that said things like that.
hmmm
yes you're right
plus would kick awesopme

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
X men, no question about that

edit: If thats only for superheroes, if i can choose "villains" as well id be joining the Brotherhood of mutants

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
spartandude said:
X men, no question about that

edit: If thats only for superheroes, if i can choose "villains" as well id be joining the Brotherhood of mutants
you can...

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably the Avengers. They have a nice family vibe that some other teams seem to lack. I also like the idea that they're professional superheroes, most of them don't have alternate identities or jobs, they get paid by either Tony Stark or eventually the government or don't need it because they're gods. They seem like interesting people to hang around with to and not as uptight as the JLA.

Guardians of the Galaxy would be good, if it weren't for their relatively high casuality rate. During the 50 state initiative, they showed that Hawaii's super team the Pointmen had it pretty nice.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
WolfThomas said:
Probably the Avengers. They have a nice family vibe that some other teams seem to lack.
what about the fantastic four? they preaty much ARE a family...

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
idodo35 said:
WolfThomas said:
Probably the Avengers. They have a nice family vibe that some other teams seem to lack.
what about the fantastic four? they preaty much ARE a family...
Yeah I missed them in the poll. But honestly I'd never join simply because I'd know my role would always be temporary. Despite the many people who've been guest members, it always reverts back to the original four. With Avengers you know if you're successful you may go on to lead your own team of Avengers (West coast, Force Works, New, Mighty or Secret) or at least you've got a cushy spot somewhere.

CarrieWhitaker

Oct 11, 2010
Harry Mason said:
Doom patrol! Best and most criminally ignored series ever!
Isn't that the series that The Codpiece [http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article59.htm] is from? Lol. yes it is. ;)

Anyway, I voted 'other'. Not sure what would fit me.