Poll: What type of Girl would you most want to date?

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
The ones that hate every guy but me, making my chances with them almost permanently absolute!

Seriously however: A decent mix of intellect, preferable eye color, voice, personality, and boobs personal interests related to my own in some manner.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Best friend. When it comes to dating, because I'm weird, I think friends first, then best friends, and then you can go for something more.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
What if you are a girl? You can't really pick one, since you don't have one. xD

I guess if I were a guy, I'd probably go for the "best friend." They just sound like the kind of person you'd have the best connection with. Er...that I'd have a connection with, I guess.

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
Chancie said:
What if you are a girl? You can't really pick one, since you don't have one. xD

I guess if I were a guy, I'd probably go for the "best friend." They just sound like the kind of person you'd have the best connection with. Er...that I'd have a connection with, I guess.
Yeah, sorry about that. I was originally gonna aim this at both sexes but decided to aim it primarily at guys instead. Part of this was to convince my friend of something anyways though and she's straight so it made more sense to ask guys.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I chose best friend because to be my best friend you have to be able to be Intellectual , but I don't want that 24/7. I want balance in my choice, fun yet smart, I am glad I am not alone in my choice.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Don't know. I'd go with the one I find myself most attracted to at the moment I meet them.

I don't do stereotyping like that, and I have no preconceptions about my "ideal woman". Because if I did, the mystique of it all would vanish and I wouldn't be the least bit interested in pursuing a relationship with her.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
My current girl-friend who currently falls into the 'Best Friend'/'Intellectual' categories.
So, to mash those together, I guess the 'Intellectual Best Friend' is my answer.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
MoNKeyYy said:
So I was texting my friend and she said she was watching a show about turning girls who essentially like beer and sports and video games and whatnot and turning them into fashionista stylish "everygirl" types so thety could get guys.

....What.

Fashionista are nothing more then fashion bugs, and when I mean bugs, I mean Cockroaches.

Those girls, who like beer and sports and video games...They are the ones we want!

ARE YOU WITH ME!

Edit: I take best friend for a thousand.

MoNKeyYy.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
MoNKeyYy said:
Best Friend - This is the type of girl I was talking about who likes all the same kinds of music as you and drinks beer and plays video games and likes sports and all that. The type of girl who, though you don't nessesarily date, is one of your best friends and often takes the title of "one of the guys"
That better describes my best friends... Last time we talked about sports was when we were eating dinner and thinking of how they could be made more entertaining. And none of us really drink.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
None of these, I have strict dating guidelines to prevent me from getting poor dates again. But if I had to choose one, I'd say "Every Girl", since she fits more to what I look for.